• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EOD Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Carroll County
    Question for the masses...if you were surfing for milsurp guns, which one would be the better venue to visit? Anyone here familiar with either one...or both?

I live about 1/2 way between the two so distance isn’t a factor for me.

Thanks INGO!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Never been to the Plymouth show, so I really can't compare. Stout Field usually has milsurps, but how many, and what kind is hit or miss.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    The Plymouth show this weekend is a different promoter, so I can't really say.
    The show that used to be in nappanee moved to Plymouth. That one usually has quite a few mil-surps

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    The Plymouth show this weekend is a different promoter, so I can't really say.
    The show that used to be in nappanee moved to Plymouth. That one usually has quite a few mil-surps
    Along the line of what you say, I believe the earliest we can see a NIGCA show in Plymouth this year will be October.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Be sure and brush your hair and smile; Biden's team will be photographing everyone in anticipation of the upcoming swat raids on gun owners.

I read it on INGO a couple of hours ago.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    The Stout Field show used to be good for surplus stuff and parts but over the years a lot of that has gone away. Many of the same vendors with same things last few I’ve attended. I usually find a couple little items I need though. I’ll be going to Stout Field Saturday.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Stout Field was crowded. Ammo prices are still scary. Did see Smith &W, Brad of Revolver Tactical, Brian of Brian’s Surplus and Ammoman Aaron.

I picked up a World War II Scoville mag, that’s all I left with.

EOD Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Carroll County
    I opted to go to the Plymouth show. Got there 15 minutes early with about 200 in line so they opened the doors a few minutes early. The parking field got muddy quick and a few vehicles got stuck and the ensuing recovery attempts became comical and drew a crowd. Prices were typical of today’s market with a few vendors willing to deal. Decent variety and not dominated by ARs and Glocks. Left after about 90 minutes with a few things. There was a 50-60 person line when I left...not sure if they were at capacity or it was a second wave of people showing up.

Top Bottom