• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Haven't been in years. Is there much AR-15 parts or tac gear, holsters?
    It’s a smaller show but there are a few guys with parts, mostly Chinese, and gear. You never know. With the big show In Louisville this weekend I’m hoping some of the smaller, independent guys show up with older stuff.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Was at the show today. WW Large Pistol primers at $145/1000 yessiree folks, step right up! (No Gouging there!) 45/70 ammo $80/20 rounds! (Seriously?). Small Rifle primers well over $100+/1000! (Again, Seriosly?) Colt Pythons, new production, well over MSRP, when I’ve seen them at or below MSRP locally and online. Henry rifles, full MSRP! (Unbelievable considering Henry itself says you can find their guns at authorized dealers under MSRP.) Ammo prices generally at ridiculously high inflated prices given local brick and mortar stores and on the Internet. Can you say Ammo Seek, Lucky Gunner, etc???
    And before anyone starts criticizing with statements like well that’s capitalism or if you don’t like the prices don’t buy it or that’s the way it is, have you been under a rock for the past few years please be advised that I just needed a good rant before my fellow INGOERS to ventilate! It’s as good as psychotherapy on this forum! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
    I feel better now, thanks all!

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Was at the show today. WW Large Pistol primers at $145/1000 yessiree folks, step right up! (No Gouging there!) 45/70 ammo $80/20 rounds! (Seriously?). Small Rifle primers well over $100+/1000! (Again, Seriosly?) Colt Pythons, new production, well over MSRP, when I’ve seen them at or below MSRP locally and online. Henry rifles, full MSRP! (Unbelievable considering Henry itself says you can find their guns at authorized dealers under MSRP.) Ammo prices generally at ridiculously high inflated prices given local brick and mortar stores and on the Internet. Can you say Ammo Seek, Lucky Gunner, etc???
    And before anyone starts criticizing with statements like well that’s capitalism or if you don’t like the prices don’t buy it or that’s the way it is, have you been under a rock for the past few years please be advised that I just needed a good rant before my fellow INGOERS to ventilate! It’s as good as psychotherapy on this forum! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
    I feel better now, thanks all!
    I tell people to look at all the other prices in the big room before they come and buy ammo from me. The prices those guys are charging makes it look like I'm giving ammo away!

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I tell people to look at all the other prices in the big room before they come and buy ammo from me. The prices those guys are charging makes it look like I'm giving ammo away!
    No offense! Brian’s Surplus has maintained a high degree of more than fairness given the current state of affairs. And yes, I did buy primers and powder from Brian’s today at better prices than in the big room and from most other brick and mortar stores. Peace! My researched :twocents: !

Top Bottom