• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Look2thewest

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Evansville
    Like the title says wheres the best store in indiana to check out class 3 stuff. I know acme usually has a ton of suppressors but not sure where else to look. Also i realy want a Mac smg but most stores dont have transferable FA guns.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    Check out 21st Century Firearms in Bluffton. We have a couple of SBR's, a few suppressors, and an AOW 12 GA. in stock. Also have a couple macs coming, just waiting on the F3 transfers. If you come in on Saturday, I will be there working. Be sure to introduce yourself and say hi.

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Also look at Guns and Ordnance in Martinsville. They usually have a decent selection. Last time I was in they had some MACs and an UZI.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    We usually have about 20 various suppressors in stock, Surbu SS AOW's, SBR's, and a few machine guns. Sometimes the machine guns are in the safe so you need to ask. Inbound we have a Stainless Ruger AC556F like new, M11 9mm NIB, and M11 380 used with RPB suppressor. I also have Gemtechs, AAC's and a large order from SWR inbound. We sell suppressors every week and can easily guide you through the process.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Also look at Guns and Ordnance in Martinsville. They usually have a decent selection. Last time I was in they had some MACs and an UZI.

What's the story on them Nick? I called today about a MAC and the guy treated me like dirt on the phone and acted like I was stupid. His quote was "We don't have stuff like that"

I was looking for a SWD M11/Nine.

So far I have found a NIB that is supposed to be inbound to a dealer and an individual that has one right now NIB in NW Indiana.

Last edited:

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    Wyatts (SP?) usually has some good stuff, i believe its in the Cicero area.

Also there is a pawn shop in Lafayette I go to from time to time that has Ars and suppressors called A to Z exchange

Top Bottom