• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bcskypilot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Jan 22, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    What is going on with my Buckeye State? Tattoos for a possible championship and now carry-4-cash-agate? :dunno:

Fake training puts hundreds of concealed-carry licenses in jeopardy.

Fake training puts hundreds of concealed-carry licenses in jeopardy | The Columbus Dispatch

More than 600 concealed-carry licenses issued to gun owners in Franklin and surrounding counties are invalid because three men issued falsified training certificates to the applicants, Franklin County Sheriff Zach Scott said yesterday.

Last edited:

parson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    New Castle
    Reminds me of when Indy had mandatory auto inspections (I'm old!). Someone could always get you in touch with a friend of a friend who would sell you a sticker without the inspection.

Lawbreakers break laws.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Reminds me of when Indy had mandatory auto inspections (I'm old!). Someone could always get you in touch with a friend of a friend who would sell you a sticker without the inspection.

I was never party to any such thing and you can't prove that I was! :whistle:

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton

Lawbreakers break laws.

Thats funny because this is what came to my mind as soon as I read the OP. It was quite the racket.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I'm glad I moved from Ohio, to Indiana back in 85. Lower taxes, less laws, less fees, less permits, lower housing costs, more freedom.

However, I still root for the Buckeyes! :abused:

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    I would have no problem with mandatory training, especially with the allowance for open-carry without a license, a la Kentucky and Ohio. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like being able to just provide my information for my LTCH, but I don't think requiring additional training is a bad thing.

nox

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    TX->IL->IN->MO->IN
    As a resident of Missouri, and therefore subject to both vehicle inspections and CCW training requirements, I have to agree with Kirk. Both look good on paper, but in actuality are nothing more than revenue generators.

I miss being a Hoosier everyday, if only the job market were better.

Top Bottom