• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Former congresscritter John Delaney (D) said he was quoting Lincoln, "You can only paddle to the next bend in the river".

What?

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I started watching but couldnt anymore, so i jumped in my 81' c10, raced down the highway at 160..i guess since speedo was pegged. Cop pulled me over and asked what my problem was. I said i was watching joe biden give his state of union speech and couldn't watch any more and i had to get away from the tv. He said ok, go back home and turn on the simpson, that should fix you right up..lmao

Just kidding..

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    They should honestly just cut everyone off on it, nobody paying in currently will ever see a dime, it's pointless to force them to pay into it.

Once the public decided to keep voting for people who kept robbing SS dry, they made their bed, they should sleep in it.
    Once they refund every penny I’ve paid in back to me, they can cancel the entire handout system.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Once they refund every penny I’ve paid in back to me, they can cancel the entire handout system.
    Agreed. I am unsure if the problem is the people who decided to rob social security….. or the people who decided to start social security (guv mandated savings account) ……….

sure am glad I skipped the sotu…… I will catch the highlights today. Now that I know they didn’t show much of Lauren boebert who cares? Kidding aside I think boebert green and gaetz are more on our side than a lot want to admit.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Sarahs story about Trump going to Iraq was really, really good. They have been playing clips of her speech on The Blaze this morning and I think she did a good job.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Wasn’t going to watch but saw the highlight of R booing and calling him a LIAR for saying R out to stop SS and Medicare…..wow… and Joe trying to yell back..,”you contact my office I’ll send you a copy.” Half the people in this country drinking straight out of toilet to be on the side of liberals. And it shows through their president. Mental retardation is a real thing and I don’t care if it’s not correct to say. If the shoe fits, lace that ***** up and wear it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    "If anyone tries to cut medicare, which nobody seems to want to do, believe me, I'll veto that bill"

One of the Repubs came up with a sundown bill, that ALL federal laws sundown after 5 years.
    I think it was Scott, but not sure.
    All congress has to do, is vote it in again.
    So, since anyone voting against SS would be voted out... the law would probably come up every 5, and reinstated.

But of course, Biden forgot that part.

Top Bottom