• ...and so much more!
  • Scarecrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2009
    Grissom
    From 2009:

"Yesterday, I held a fiscal summit where I pledged to cut the deficit in half by the end of my first term in office."

"To relieve the strain on our forces, my budget increases the number of our soldiers and Marines. And to keep our sacred trust with those who serve, we will raise their pay, and give our veterans the expanded health care and benefits that they have earned. "

"In order to save our children from a future of debt, we will also end the tax breaks for the wealthiest 2% of Americans. But let me perfectly clear, because I know you’ll hear the same old claims that rolling back these tax breaks means a massive tax increase on the American people: if your family earns less than $250,000 a year, you will not see your taxes increased a single dime. I repeat: not one single dime. In fact, the recovery plan provides a tax cut – that’s right, a tax cut – for 95% of working families. And these checks are on the way."

rwhitmore8

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    The United States of America
    I cant wait. Whats he going to say tonight? I promise to have a fully functional colony living on mars by July, and I promise full control over China by Christmas. He might even be as bold to say that he thinks we're going to be out of this financial disaster by the end of the year.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I wish the SOTU speech would go back to actually being a speech about the state of the Union instead of a bunch of phony campaign promises stopped every 30 seconds by appaluse of the congresscritters and other assorted useful idiots, photo ops and dumbasses.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    nothing more than another opportunity to campaign. he will lie, as he did in his last address, we can only hope someone will stand up and tell him "you lie!" that might have been my favorite thing ever. i wont watch, there is no reason for any of us to watch this crap, we know whats its going to be, lies, gun control, more spending, and how our economy is "just beginning to see the advances we have put in place" as they have been saying for 4 years. Its pathetic and not worth getting pissed about, i plan on cleaning my 1911 during the address.

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    I understand that after the big government guy is finished with his stories, the Republicans are going to trot out Rubio and he is going to tell about how the Republicans are different.

stesco

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Greensburg
    I will ignore this speech. I will watch Chopped and follow any other relevant post on this site. Wait, I think I will send emails to my elected officials to vote against any 2 A legislation.

DocEd

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Evansville
    I was going to watch the State of the Union Speech, just so i could hear the lies and see how far into the gutter we might be headed. but then i saw that happy gilmore was playing on AMC and i have decided that adam sandler playing a retarded golfer has far greater educational and mind stimulating qualities than watching a liar, speak in front of hundreds of clapping seal liars.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    He's out of money for new programs. He just doesn't get it. Astonishing. What a pathetic excuse for a president. The Democrat Party has set a new low in governance.

If the communists do come to power, fools like this will end up in the gulag.

The DNC is clearly out of inspired ideas, scraping the bottom of the barrel with these tired proposals. Tsk.

Top Bottom