• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I have to ask. Not that I think I'll get an answer that isn't internety driven...but...

Were you using/buying? Why did *you* get a call for money? Why was it said that *you* owed him money?
    Did you? Owe him money? That didn't get paid before he was busted?

Just curious.

Because I can't think of a single other reason why a busted dealer would get a message to anyone that they owed them money. Maybe there are tons of reasons...so clue me.

OP made 8 comments since I posted this ^ and not one word of answer.
    Talk about things making you look guilty to Sneeze. Jeez. Whaddup, dude.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI

I think more than a few things have been glossed over...like how a name like "Sneeze" can be so common as to mix up warrants :n00b:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

QFT. I also would like to know why he'll "copy/paste" Sneeze's supposed criminal history but doesn't want us to see the actual report. Regardless of the outcome, I doubt we will ever get the whole story here.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    3032-16142.gif

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    apparently i need to do some searching.

Before you do:
    1. go to userCP in the upper right
    2. click general settings on the left column.
    3. set "number of posts to show per page" to 40.

Otherwise nobody will see you for a week an a half because you will be too busy clicking through 10 posts at a time.

poberly

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 25, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I think hes going to abide by the PO and just mean mug me from across the street! Which Im fine with, he can stay over there and give us ****ty looks and I will ignore him! anyways just a small update

You said this 4 hours after you said he was served. I think it's too soon to think that the restraining order worked. Also, you make it sound like you have not said a word to sneeze or know what he wants. Is this true? And if your employee/roommate/friend was already informed about sneeze before his encounter, I think his story could easily be misguided by your feelings. For all you know, sneeze will look at the judge and say "I went over to cole's house to see if I could borrow a lawnmower. I asked his employee if he was around and the guy ignored me or didn't hear me, so I raised my voice incase he was hard of hearing."

Your whole premises is based on stuff that occurred 10 years ago. Maybe he wanted to apologize for accusing you of stealing from him, and now he's possibly facing parole revocation. It sounds like sneeze tried to do the right thing by going through a mutual friend to give you his phone number so you wouldn't have to face him, probably because he saw you run into your house like you were running away from someone with a bomb strapped to their chest when he called your name.

I could be way wrong, but he has served his time for his past crimes and there is a possibility that he could be trying to make up for what he did. All he wanted to do was have a conversation that only he knows what he wanted to say. However, now I'd almost guarantee that you have made an enemy by avoiding him and getting the restraining order, because he could get his parole revoked. Also, you seem a little too eager to pull out your firearm. I highly doubt anyone on here will agree with you that you should pull your gun out if he steps on your property. You have a right to protect yourself, but only as much as needed to disperse the threat. It really doesn't sound like he has threatened you, your family, or the guy that lives with you. I think it would be difficult to prove self defense for shooting an unarmed man standing 20 feet away from you in your yard, especially since you have talked about it on here.

Top Bottom