• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Excellent news! We don't need another iteration of Cabelas or Bass Pro who can't seem to get with the program on real customer service to the shooting sports.

CharlesGoodnight

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    Thanks for posting that message. Good for the consumer as we need more big gun retailers independent from each other. I have yet to check that store, but it is on the list. Still sad Gander Mountain didn’t make it in Castleton.

jwleeper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I'm also glad that merger was canceled. I have been a Cabelas customer since the 60's and they are no where near the store now that they were before the merge with BPS. I do hope Sportsman's will change their over the internet ordering and ship directly to the home. The LAST time I tried to order it was a PU in store deal. I canceled.
    Have a great day.
    Jim

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Bought a 1911 online from them 5 years ago. Transaction went smoothly.
    Hopefully they remain independent creating more competition out there.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I'm also glad that merger was canceled. I have been a Cabelas customer since the 60's and they are no where near the store now that they were before the merge with BPS. I do hope Sportsman's will change their over the internet ordering and ship directly to the home. The LAST time I tried to order it was a PU in store deal. I canceled.
    Have a great day.
    Jim
    I like Cabela`s, and have dealt with them for many, many years. I haven`t noticed a lot of difference since they and Bass Pro merged. I don`t currently buy like I did years ago, because in retirement, I just don`t have the same resources. But, their customer service has still been great for me, and the quality of the Cabela`s brand hunting wear is still very, very good. I guess everyone has things they like and don`t like about any given vendor, but, from my standpoint, I guess I just don`t see where the hate for Cabela`s is coming from.

Top Bottom