• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I'd love to come to the appleseed and actually LEARN how to shoot. (Up to this point it has been learing from my elders, surpassing them, and now teaching myself) But nursing school will eat all of my time except 2 hours on Wednesday mornings (the morning I go shooting to relax before tests, but hey, I still shoot EVERY week!)

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    It seems I might be getting this 2k a little early so a new question is posted. I am struggling between the Sig 556 and waiting for the FN SCAR. I really don't want another .223 rifle but I can't find any semi auto .308's that I like.

So, wait for the SCAR or get the Sig?

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    They report that it will hold accuracy after 10k of rounds!! It looks great but I don't know if I should wait. There are only 4 556's for sale on gunbroker now that are used and they don't offer much of a deal.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    GET THE SCAR! :rockwoot:

BTW, the scar is much lighter and more versitile from all the reviews I've read....

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    The SCAR is lighter but is a .223 rifle worth $2100? I can put an ACOG on the 556 for that price.

Hmm. If I can get a question anwered in the accessories and ammunition forum I'm looking at the Robinson Armament .308.

Of course there is waiting for the SCAR heavy but who knows when that will come out.

Top Bottom