Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Specials?

hmmmm.....how about we sell my zombie target?!? I will have one available at the show.
    3' tall with mounting holes to mate up with my IPSC post bracket. $175. If there is more interest, I could probably be talked into running more at that price...cause this thing is begging to be shot, and I can't bring myself to do it!

How about we do 10% off all 'custom' orders?

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Very cool :cool:

Specials?

hmmmm.....how about we sell my zombie target?!? I will have one available at the show.
    3' tall with mounting holes to mate up with my IPSC post bracket. $175. If there is more interest, I could probably be talked into running more at that price...cause this thing is begging to be shot, and I can't bring myself to do it!

How about we do 10% off all 'custom' orders?

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I'll have the following

Precision Cartridge

5.56 in 500rd ammo cans for $160, two or more are $150 each

45acp 230gr TCJ 50rd boxes for $16.00 each

The January sales flier is up and I have Carbine Drop In Rails for $69.99

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Thank you sir :@ya:

I'll have the following

Precision Cartridge

5.56 in 500rd ammo cans for $160, two or more are $150 each

45acp 230gr TCJ 50rd boxes for $16.00 each

The January sales flier is up and I have Carbine Drop In Rails for $69.99

gunwh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Well I will start with my same old deal first of all.. Come to our tables and just tell us your an INGO member and we will knock a fast $20 off the perchase of a fire arm at tag price. This will not apply to special deals or sales that we post durring the show.

As far as other specials I still dont know exactly what all is comming in for the show its self but I do expect some special deals will be posted here or under Class 3 sales INDY 1500 deals.

Last edited:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    All you have to do is tell us you are an INGO member and we always give a discount. Each knife is individually priced so it depends on which knife and what percentage of discount but remember this....

ALL INGO MEMBERS DO GET A DISCOUNT.........:rockwoot: Look for our banner in the main room.

Last edited:

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    going to ask the stupid question

What does your banner say? I think I have walked past your table in the past not know it was you.

All you have to do is tell us you are an INGO member and we always give a discount. Each knife is individually priced so it depends on what percentage of discount but remember this....

ALL INGO MEMBERS DO GET A DISCOUNT.........:rockwoot: Look for our banner in the main room.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Stop by the Appleseed table. I'll be there Friday.

Free M1 Garands for all INGO members! :rockwoot:

No, not really :D

...but we will give you some free flyers and tell you about the upcoming Indiana shoots. :yesway:

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    We will announce our daily specials on our advertiser forum. This usually requires a piece of INGO gear to get the discount. So stop by the INGO table, get some INGO gear and come and see us!

gunwh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    This is your mission if you except. Come by the tabes at INDY in the main room 2 isles left of center with the American flag table covers on the end cap. tell me your an INGO member and recive special deals on acc. and fire arms. I cant give any more info at this time do to the top secret nature of the event. I dought you will be disapointed....... This message will not self distruct in 10 sec......

sam2007

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    Cwood - Hope I'm not beating a dead horse here, but are you suggesting that you will have 5.56mm, M193, Lake City ammo, 500 rounds @ $160? I hope that is the case as it would be a great price. Thanks. Hope to see you Friday.

Top Bottom