• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • westside bengal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    I might have to take the Mrs. to Greenwood this afternoon. I think Bradis, Indy Trading Post and Beech Grove are open on Sunday. Are there others?

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Even if they are... I did a round at most on the west and south side Friday and... yeah it was sad, each store had 5-15 firearms.

By "firearms" do you mean "handguns"? Cuz we've got plenty of rifles and shotguns in the house.

Seriously though, I had no idea any of them were..? :dunno:

Yes, we are open Sundays Noon-5pm, and have been for years.

westside bengal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    By "firearms" do you mean "handguns"? Cuz we've got plenty of rifles and shotguns in the house.

I am looking for my first handgun, and my preference is a good used revolver for HD and target shooting.

A Smith 38 special 4-6 inch barrel like a 64 or 67 would be great. A .357 L frame would be fine.

I want something in decent shape but I will be shooting it so I am not looking for a collector piece. I am mainly thinking revolver since I am 62 yo noob and figure it easier to maintain.

Do you ever get these in on trade? Or do I just need to go buy me a 9mm pistol and forget about it?

spray73

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis

Thanks for clarifying, Shooter! Guess I learned something new today..

Would you happen to know if you've still got that oober pretty black synthetic Rem 870 12 in house? I was in a week? Ago and foolishly passed on it..

bb37

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    North of US40
    Would you happen to know if you've still got that oober pretty black synthetic Rem 870 12 in house? I was in a week? Ago and foolishly passed on it..
    I don't remember seeing anything like that when I was in there Saturday, but I may have missed it.

You might want to check Plainfield Shooters Supply as they had a couple of nice, black Mossberg and Remington shotguns on the rack. I was tempted.

Top Bottom