South Whitley, IN Cop slams 18 year old girl.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    One time, my car stereo lost the passenger side speakers, I guess a fuse blew? But my sound system was twice as loud!!! It was awesome. I’m not replacing that fuse.
    I could misunderstand that happening easier than I could misunderstand the light thing.
    I mean, I know it’s all the same, but it’s seems like it’s less less logical in a sound system.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Still hoping the city is crippled by a civil suit. Hiring practices of these communities need to have consequences and they need to feel it for an extended time so they remember when they hire the next one. It’s not a bad thing to point at a former council member and remind them they are responsible for the financial harm caused by their poor decisions

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Too much going on social media and the news I think the city council had no choice but to fire him. It should have been done shortly after the father released all of the videos showing that he lied about what actually happened.
    Well, there probably should have been an investigation on the city side before it even came to that point and the city could have obtained that video (if they didn't already) and looked into this (without covering anything up) even before the father released all the video to get movement.

If they did their own investigation they certainly didn't act on it in favor of the public.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    "Tier One" cops.
    "Tier Two" cops.
    I wonder if John Q. Public would know the difference when being violated by Officer Friendly.

This jackwad documented acting like a jackwad on multiple occasions, had to find new employment, hurt people, and yet, none of his superiors or fellow officers felt compelled to address his deficiencies. Kinda like a copper that is ****-faced wasted and kills people sitting still on motorcycles then receives preferential treatment during the investigation AND supported by the police union. Oh, and rag on Mike Braun for suggesting society might wanna address the particulars of qualified immunity. Back the blue. Or at least the "tier one" blue.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    "Tier One" cops.
    "Tier Two" cops.
    I wonder if John Q. Public would know the difference when being violated by Officer Friendly.

This jackwad documented acting like a jackwad on multiple occasions, had to find new employment, hurt people, and yet, none of his superiors or fellow officers felt compelled to address his deficiencies. Kinda like a copper that is ****-faced wasted and kills people sitting still on motorcycles then receives preferential treatment during the investigation AND supported by the police union. Oh, and rag on Mike Braun for suggesting society might wanna address the particulars of qualified immunity. Back the blue. Or at least the "tier one" blue.
    This was one of the points I tried making in the police shoots kidnapped victim thread (though the evidence coming out is starting to make that situation look a little more complicated than it seemed, I still stand by my points made). I've seen and heard of too many situations where unscrupulous officers do bad stuff, and either their department and/or the FOP will try to cover it up. It usually takes viral videos and convincing the court of public opinion to get anything done, and that's if you're lucky enough to get video and the public takes pity on you.

We all found it despicable when the Catholic Church was covering up and moving around problematic priests. It shouldn't be an uphill battle to deal with an officer who does dumb s*** like this. I feel bad for the officers who take their oath seriously and see this and either complain about it to no avail, or stand there frustrated as they know nothing will likely be done.

And before someone accuses me of smearing all police and departments with the same brush, I again will state I have nothing against honest police and have nothing but respect for them. I however hate this "us vs. them" tribalism and those that defend it. The way I see it, when an officer repeatedly does something stupid, or something so over the top stupid, the consequences should be worse than if it was a civilian. I understand that officers are also human and some are dealing with some serious stuff due to their profession, however they are given and trusted with a certain authority.

When it comes to criticism of police, it usually comes in a spectrum. There are the nutjobs who want to abolish police and scream "racist" whenever some dreg of society is acting like a POS. The other side will defend police no matter what, often blaming a true victim of police brutality, and will turn a blind eye and make excuses when an officer does something very bad. The true way lies somewhere in the middle. As someone who for a while wanted to be an officer, the profession is a prestigious and honorable profession that should be guarded with an iron fist.

Top Bottom