• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Here's to all the PU$$Y FAIR WEATRHER SHOOTERS!!!!!! WE had 20 brave shooters who shot almost all the stages with out BAGS, the RADAR and weathermen where WRONG we had some drizzle and a very brief period of light rain but all in all a great time was had by all and a GREAT MEAL after the match. C U all in November. Max

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Here's to all the PU$$Y FAIR WEATRHER SHOOTERS!!!!!! WE had 20 brave shooters who shot almost all the stages with out BAGS, the RADAR and weathermen where WRONG we had some drizzle and a very brief period of light rain but all in all a great time was had by all and a GREAT MEAL after the match. C U all in November. Max

I knew I should have gotten my butt out of bed. :(

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I am not a *****. I am working today
    I'm not sure what you mean about fair weather,this is fair weather. The only bad thing about shooting in the rain is scoring through the bags.
    We only need bags because the targets are *****s and get all mopey when they get a little bit wet.

diverjes06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    GREENWOOD
    Max, Sorry I missed it, but was too beat after working the IDPA State match at ACC on Sat. Glad to hear you had decent weather. See you next month.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Fun match and better weather than it looked after driving in a steady rain all the way there.
    The meal afterwards was excellent.
    Didn't shoot very good but on a day like this I got as much practice at making excuses as shooting:laugh:
    Thanks to EVERYONE who worked to make this match happen.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I am not a *****. I am working today
    I'm not sure what you mean about fair weather,this is fair weather. The only bad thing about shooting in the rain is scoring through the bags.
    We only need bags because the targets are *****s and get all mopey when they get a little bit wet.

I was a *****, sorta. It had nothing to do with the rain though.

sdunsworth

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Columbus

It was wet, but fun. Pasting on the covered targets was a PitA, but still a good time. Lunch was a bonus (and very tasty although I ate so quick not sure how much of it I really tasted).

Top Bottom