• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Punkinhead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    I've filled out a form 1 to make a suppressor. Where do I get the fingerprint cards? If it makes a difference I'm in Hamilton County.

Punkinhead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    Thanks for the offer from BGF and Down by the Tracks. I appreciate it. Actually, what got me interested in making a suppressor is an SR22 I bought from DBTT a couple months ago. I didn't even want the threaded version but that's what you had in stock. As an engineer and hobby machinist I can't pass up making one.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Thanks for the offer from BGF and Down by the Tracks. I appreciate it. Actually, what got me interested in making a suppressor is an SR22 I bought from DBTT a couple months ago. I didn't even want the threaded version but that's what you had in stock. As an engineer and hobby machinist I can't pass up making one.

Awesome! Make sure to post pics!!!

Punkinhead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hope to get the LEO sign off next week. Unfortunately I can't cut any metal until the stamp is approved. I'll go with a k-baffle design since it's easy to machine. 316 stainless for the tube and caps. Stainless for the first baffle then probably aluminum for the rest of the baffles to reduce weight. Still have some refining to do on the design, but I've got it far enough that I can fill out the overall length box on the Form 1.

muffler-exploded.jpg

muffler-xsection.jpg

Top Bottom