• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

cb46184

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    May 10, 2016
    New Whiteland
    This rifle was sold to me by another INGO member in "Unfired" condition. I found no reason to doubt that claim. The person who sold it to me received it as a gift from a family member who was the original owner. I was the first to fire it and have put, maybe 100-150 rounds of several different types of ammo through it and all have performed well. This beautiful Winchester was manufactured, according to the S/N, in 1973. I doubt you will find a much nicer example unless you find one in the original, unopened box.
    I attached a "Baby Redfield" 4X scope mounted in original Redfield rings (somewhat of a collector's item in itself). I think it is a perfect scope to match the lines of this vintage rifle. (for those of us who really need a scope) After looking at the pictures, I think you'll agree the condition of both the rifle and the scope is next to new.
    Unfortunately, the boxes for neither the rifle, nor the scope are available.
    I prefer to sell this as a package and am asking $1300.
    Terms of sale is FTF Cash. Not looking for trades.
    Thank-you for your consideration. Please contact me via PM (start conversation) for any offers/questions.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom