WTS: ***SOLD*** S&W Folding Pistol Carbine (FPC)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

kjdoski

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 9, 2021
    Bloomington, IN
    ^^^SOLD^^^ Absolutely like new S&W FPC. This is an ultra-portable, light weight PCC that stows when folded into a very discrete carrying case. Bought new three weeks ago, taken to the range twice. Shoots great, completely reliable and gave 2.5" groups from the bench at 100 yards with 147gr JHP. It's just too different from the AR platform that's my primary long gun to have a real place in my collection.

Includes factory soft carry case, one 17-round magazine and two 23-round magazines, grip inserts and all factory paperwork and accessories. Just like it came from the gun store.

Paid over $600 new on 2/22/24. $550 cash (preferred) or trade for pistol caliber lever gun, Sharps replica in 45-70, Wiley Clapp GP-100 3", or Staccato P DPO (plus/minus cash as needed).

Located in Bloomington, willing to travel a reasonable distance to make the right deal. Sales only to IN resident and "proper person" - need to see DL and preferably LTCH, nothing recorded. As always, please don't bump this ad with questions or offers, please hit me up on IM.

Attachments

• IMG_6210.jpg
      IMG_6210.jpg
      287.9 KB · Views: 29
    • IMG_6211.jpg
      IMG_6211.jpg
      286.5 KB · Views: 28
    • IMG_6212.jpg
      IMG_6212.jpg
      420 KB · Views: 22
    • IMG_6213.jpg
      IMG_6213.jpg