Please reply by conversation.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    *SOLD*

This 66-8 2.75" is the revolver you've been looking for. Original owner, Altamont boot grips (originals included), upgraded taller factory white outline rear sight (factory original blacked-out sight included), HiViz FO front sight installed by ZRTS (original factory sight included), Wilson Combat spring kit (all original parts included). Probably 1 box of ammo through it to function test after the upgrades, all 38 Specials at that. Spotlessly clean and the Wilson Combat spring combination makes the trigger stoopid sweet in DA and SA. This is a phenomenal revolver with the newer ball detente cylinder lock-up system to make everything nice and tight once the cylinder is closed. Only reason I'm reluctantly selling is this is a duplicate and I don't shoot it enough to justify keeping both. Factory blue box and all S&W papers included, even the protective wax paper.

Price: $780

Not interested in trades. Must meet in the Fishers/Noblesville area and be prepared to show me you're one of the good guys with a LTCH/INDL if I don't know you from INGO. Please use the PM system to send me any questions and please don't post in the ad. Won't ship or hold or travel outside the area indicated above.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom