WTS: SOLD - New Frontier Armory C-9 Billet lower stripped.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunsNstuff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    SOLD- TO EVERYONE ELSE, STOP DELETING ADDS AND PRICES AFTER YOU SELL YOUR ITEM. LEAVE IT UP SO OTHERS CAN SEE WHAT IT WAS & WHAT IT SOLD FOR. THANKS! - I have a 7075 T-6 Billet aluminum New Frontier lower that takes Glock magazines. This can be built into a 9mm, 357 sig or 40 caliber rifle or pistol. This was the lower for my 9mm pistol but I've decided to go to 9mm guts into gen 2 P-mags instead of Glock mags. I also have an adapter that goes into the mag well of a standard AR15 mag well, so I do not need this anymore. Better someone else get some use out of it than it just sit in a drawer.

When I first built this into a pistol, the sharp edge of the bottom of the trigger guard would cut into my fingers, so I rounded the bottom of the trigger guard off and Cerakoted just the bottom of the trigger guard. Over time the Cerakote has begun to wear off from rubbing my finger.

This lower has a hex set screw for the rear take down pin detent spring and also for the bolt catch. It also has an adjustment screw on the bottom for taking out play from any upper you might put on this. It also has the mag catch/release installed.
    I'm in the Brownsburg area through the week. Beech Grove area on the weekends.
    $100 20240211_192614.jpg 20240211_192626.jpg 20240211_192644.jpg 20240211_192653.jpg 20240211_192656.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom