• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GasTube138

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2023
    Munster
    I have this great milled M70 Yugo (Zastava) Underfolder that I'd be open to selling or trading.

It's only had about 200-300 rounds through it and is super smooth. Here are the highlights:

- Milled AWO Receiver with Zastava markings.
    - Built from a kit including ORIGINAL Yugo barrel.
    - Grenade spigot and 1 training grenade, gas cut off works if you wanted to get blanks and launch this.
    - Tapco trigger.
    - Included is a second carrier with a KNS piston already tuned.
    - 2 muzzle devices. The original slant brake and a flash hider on it currently.
    - 2 sets of handguards (1 is unfinished, the other is original Yugo surplus)
    - 1 Yugo BHO mag.

No issues with this thing, works great.

Price options:
    Everything included- $1450
    Base rifle, no extras, just the original carrier, muzzle brake, no training grenade stuff- $1250

Trades- I'd be interested in FALs, PTR91 or HK91 style clones, MP5 Clones, other AKs, Galils etc. CZ pistols, maybe a 357 Revolver. Maybe some decent LPVOs. Willing to do trades + cash either way for the right deal.

Not interested in AR stuff unless it's a 9mm retro style setup (think DOE, fixed carry handle and Colt mags etc.)

I'm up in Munster but willing to drive up to 2 hours for the right deal as well. I go to a range in MI sometimes so I'm out East, but also willing to get South towards Indy if needed.

Here are some pics. Let me know if there's anything else you need to see. I like to think I'm reasonable, so offers are of course open.

Attachments

• 20230809_105123.jpg
      20230809_105123.jpg
      418.4 KB · Views: 22
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom