Please reply by conversation.

YugoGo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jun 10, 2021
    Hamilton County
    SOLD

This is an excellent deal for a great rifle and optic.

Kid is playing travel sports and I would rather have more funds for those than shooting. $1500 takes the rifle $2000 for everything. This is the last drop, after that it will just go back in the safe.

I also have black magpul furniture (SL-S, K2 grip and rail covers, same as what is on it now) if green and FDE isn't your thing.

Looking to sell my Geissele SD. I have had it for about 2 years and only put about 300 rounds down it. Includes an FDE Romeo 4T with the Circle Dot reticle. These are their made in US line of red dots and it is absolutely amazing as far as clarity an sharpness. Also comes with BFG padded Vickers sling, Magpul SL-S Stock, rail covers and K2+ grip. Magpul MBUS 2 FDE BUIS and Railscales VFG. Only mark on it is where I got a little torque happy mounting an mlok accessory. 14.5" barrel with SureFire closed tine flash hider pinned and welded to reach 16 minumum. The SSA-E X trigger is really awesome if you have never shot one.

I have a black SureFire M640 Scout Light Pro that I could include for another $200. I still have the box and paper work for the optic and rifle.

ID and Pink Card, meet within an hour of Noblesville for serious buyers.

Attachments

• IMG_2947.jpg
      IMG_2947.jpg
      501.6 KB · Views: 194
    • IMG_2946.jpg
      IMG_2946.jpg
      565.6 KB · Views: 193
    • IMG_2948.JPG
      IMG_2948.JPG
      350.1 KB · Views: 189
    Last edited:
    Status