• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scout5

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Charlestown
    SOLD: Encore with 15" barrel 2.5-7x28 Thompson handgun scope. Shoots well, has good trigger. I've shot several deer with it and it performs well. The only time I shot it for a group was when I first lined it up several years ago. Using Remington Core-lokt 130gr ammunition it shot a 1 1/8" 5 shot group. That's with it resting on my shooting bag in late evening light. I'm sure it is capable of better with a better rest, ammunition, shooter etc. That was good enough for me and I killed deer with it for years. I find myself not using it the last few years so I'll move it on to someone else. If you are set up right this is capable of some long range work, certainly 300 yards and more if your capable and want to practice. The farthest I've shot a deer with it was 225 yards. I've busted rocks and other things further than that. Of course you have to be set up well. It's a fun challenge. This is legal for deer hunting state land here in Indiana.

I thought I would offer it here before listing it elsewhere as shipping is high on guns especially hand guns. Then there is the sales tax on the other site. Thought I might save a fellow Hoosier those charges if they were considering one of these.

Added: I have an Uncle Mike's shoulder rig for this that I will include. I haven't used it for awhile and forgot about it to start with.

Price $750.00 I'll drive a little way to meet, maybe 50 miles, if you want to buy but I'm not driving for show and tell. Ask questions, I'll send more pictures if you're seriously considering it. 70101136-6FE7-4034-A498-D506BB8ED51F.jpeg 3D8F3244-46D2-42A7-99F5-2F266A88059D.jpeg EA00771E-2C67-4BDE-86B6-F10A6E634551.jpeg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom