Please reply by conversation.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    **SOLD**

For sale: CZ 75D PCR in pristine condition. This is a 2018 build that I purchased new - good news as it's before the pandemic where QC has often been sketchy across all the manufacturers.

Comes with the following upgrades:
    • Cajun Gunworks Ultra-Light Kit with the "blue" mainspring installed as the "black" spring was a bit light for my taste (click here to see what's included: Ultra-Light Kit)
    • LOK Cross-Cut OD grips
    • Dawson Precision FO front sight (green FO rod installed; has some extra FO lengths in red and green)
    • Cajun Gunworks floating trigger pin
    • Cajun Gunworks Reduced Power Trigger Return Spring
    Includes all factory original parts except the rubber grips, which I think I disposed of as the LOK G10 grips are a significant upgrade. Includes the CZ case, two 15-round factory mags, papers, cleaning rod and brush.

This is one of my "grail" guns. The PCR is SO hard to find during good times and was treated as the rare gem it is. But something else has come up that I want more. Impeccably clean, babied, and a very low round count (maybe 150 for function check?). Needs nothing but a home where it will be appreciated.

Price: $750

Need to meet in the Noblesville/Fishers area. No shipping. If I don't know you from INGO I'd like to see your INDL/LTCH. Nothing will be recorded, I just want to see that you're one of the good guys. Please PM me with questions and don't bump the ad with messages per the INGO Classified Rules.

Thank you for looking!

Pics:
    20210814_131835.jpg
    20210814_131929.jpg
    20210814_131906.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom