Win52C

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Lawrence County
    Sold

Good Looking, 54 Year Old, big bore rifle with high edge wear and some marks from hunting use. Has a Simmons 6-18x40 AO scope in a Leupold 1 piece base & Rings. ( One of the dovetail base screws was missing. I got a replacement and fixed it !) so it’s all good now. Factory Iron sights, sling swivels and recoil pad are present. Great way to to sling big projectiles without the recoil of a bolt gun! $1400. Now 1300 with the dovetail base corrected. FTF in my area. Start a conversation with questions. Thanks! IMG_0608.jpeg
    IMG_0609.jpeg

Last edited:

Win52C

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Lawrence County
    is the screw JUST MISSING? or is it stripped and unable to accept a new screw?
    Yes the screw is JUST MISSING. It is not stripped out, It’s a standard Leupold 1 piece base. Can’t be too hard to get. I’m just not taking one off another mount Bump :)

shawnfox12

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    greenfield in,
    Good Looking, 54 Year Old, big bore rifle with high edge wear and some marks from hunting use. Has a Simmons 6-18x40 AO scope in a Leupold 1 piece base & Rings. ( One of the dovetail base screws is missing at the rear, full disclosure). It was this way when I got it. Factory Iron sights, sling swivels and recoil pad are present. Great way to to sling big projectiles without the recoil of a bolt gun! $1400 FTF in my area. Start a conversation with questions. Thanks! View attachment 301259
    View attachment 301260

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom