Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2017
    Clarksville
    SOLD
    to @tedk
    Thank you very much sir!

I have a Glock 19X that was made right before Glock started sending just two back straps = Mine has four..
    This pistol is a white label being it came with three 10-round magazines

I have bought the three Coyote Magazines that the pistol SHOULD HAVE HAD from Botach = $100
    1-17-round & 2-19-round + 3-10-round factory coyote magazines

Also have a 33rd Factory Glock FDE Magazine = $49.95, see picture, slightly darker than the coyote, matches the slide of the G19X closely

This pistol is "AS NEW" Fired once & has lived in my safe ever since

Got a good deal on it because of the white label status but can't just give it away being I have an extra $150 in magazines

Will toss in the FDE Nylon Holster as well, cut for a G17/G22

$550 CASH & you will come to me in Clarksville Indiana, Indiana Resident ONLY 21+ years old
    Will meet at the Bass Pro Shop in Clarksville or the Police Station that is two blocks away, which ever makes you feel safe/good

I don't need to see the pink card etc. LTCH would be nice but not required

I'm a good judge of character

I have done a few dozen sells here but so far could only get two people to leave me feedback & I had to ask them for those
    Maybe they can't figure out how to post the link of the sell required to leave the feedback or they just don't care
    I have left good feedback on each buyer

PM Me & I will call you, no texts etc, I have a cell phone & never use it except for when I need too & usually leave it at home
    This comes from being a maintenance man on call 24/7/365 for FREE & having my life ruined by tenants all the time

The Hat is not for sale, it's a European Only Glock item bought in Athens Greece nor is the FDE Glock Patch
    Pistol has super bright factory night sights & all parts are original, has a DOT Connector factory
    The serial # is BUCC113 JFYI
    Super Clean Pistol

I have other pistols to put up for sale & will be listing them here any time now = Glock 43X, SIG P365XL, & S&W SD9 FDE + Three M&P Shields, One optics ready, One ported Performance Center & one M2.0...
    Just trying to thin the heard some
    P7160046.JPG
    P7160050.JPG
    P7160043.JPG
    X Series Glocks.jpg
    G19X Phalanx II.jpg G19X 12-25-21.jpg

P7160059.JPG

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom