• ...and so much more!
  • clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    Don't have that particular knife but have a number of SOG's and they are good knifes. 30 bucks is not a bad price for that knife.

P-Shooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I don't have that one either, I do have a Flash 2 and a Spec Elite 2. The Flash is assisted and the Spec Elite is not, to be honest I can open them both in about the same time. I looked for quite some time at the Twitch and Twitch XL, basically a larger version of the Blink. The one thing that gave me pause was the smoothness of the grip. While it's not polished, I worried that if my hand was wet or sweaty it could be hard to hold on to. The clip would probably help, but for the money I decided to go with something else. This is by no means an expert opinion, just my :twocents: FYI, I got my Flash 2 off Ebay for about $36, it's bulkier than the Blink and has a safety but is over an inch longer. Not that size is everything :):

Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home
    I've got the blink. It was a little too bulky to put on my keys, but has a lot of great features. Problem I found was that it's such a small blade; the spring assist and locking systems as well as the with on the handle are a little over kill. I have no doubt this thing could survive a trip to hell and back but it's not practical for me

clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    Picked up the Blink. I really like it. I think it will replace my Kershaw Chive as my everyday carrier. I like shape of the blade and how thin it is.

My poor chive, I let some guy with a grinder sharpen it while I was in TN and he screwed it up. Rounded off my point.

Top Bottom