• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EODFXSTI

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 14, 2020
    Morgan County
    Any recommendations for a decent classic leather case for a HD shotgun? I have a Mossberg 590A1 with a Surefire on the end which makes the end of the barrel quite a bit bigger around to fit inside a standard soft case. It is about 42" long and I do not care for the big "tactical" cases. I have a pelican for it now but would rather pack small and light for going to the range/general transport. Any ideas would be appreciated.

EODFXSTI

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 14, 2020
    Morgan County

EODFXSTI

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 14, 2020
    Morgan County
    How about a scabbard?
    Mine is cheap Vism NCStar nylon with molle but I love it, very convenient and user friendly (for my 590 shockwave).
    I'm sure someone makes nice leather shotgun scabbards though

View attachment 171563
    I have never given these much thought nor heard anyone's take on them. I may look into them a little more as well. I am sure they can get expensive if I try to get too fancy. Thank for the response.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    This may work. Maybe I will just carry two shotguns instead of just one. I like your school of thought. And yes I know I am not forced to carry two! Thank you for the response
    You won't be disappointed. For $50, they're very well made and the stitching seems solid. If you don't want to carry 2 guns, the other side will easily hold multiple sandwiches and cookies.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    How about a scabbard?
    Mine is cheap Vism NCStar nylon with molle but I love it, very convenient and user friendly (for my 590 shockwave).
    I'm sure someone makes nice leather shotgun scabbards though

View attachment 171563
    I have one of these that I use to transport my 20ga Shockwave. I have take the flashlight off the front to make it fit. Nice scabbard, though.

Top Bottom