• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    No great, heart-warming story that transcends the boundaries of age, race, or financial situation to illuminate a rare, beautiful, blessed moment that makes you realize that being alive is a priceless gift ever starts out that way does it.

So, we were checking out. after choosing the cashier that had the least number of visible, open sores, the most teeth etc. Some young-ish, really tall, whorish looking girl, that closely resembled a garbage bag stuffed full of Crisco walked to an empty checkout lane next to us.

A quick diversion is in order here; she wasn't all that fat, but hanging off her freakishly tall skeleton was that weird, mushy, droopy fat that I can only imagine is possible by never having eaten anything that came directly from an animal or a living plant. I would imagine that every dining experience she ever had, started by opening a plastic bag, or saying "I'll have a ..."

Anyway, she proceeds to lay her infant son(?) on the conveyor belt, you know, the place where you put your food, to change it's ****-filled diaper. I did the only thing I could think to do. I whipped out my phone and took a picture. When she turned around, I was still so in shock from the whole thing that all I could think to say was, "Welcome to peopleofwalmart.com, baby."

Kingrat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Evansville
    if she would have walked another 20 feet she could have done it in the bathroom, on the actual changing table that may or may not be broken

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Yeah, you have to post them here first before you submit them...so I have a head start on what snarky comment I want to make on PoWM.com. I've never posted any comments because anything remotely clever has already been posted before I get there. :):

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Nasty!!! But is that a real surprise at Walmart? ;)

We have a lady at work who washed out her kid's crapped in onesey in the kitchenette sink, despite the existance of four women's restrooms in our office building, including one six feet from the kitchenette. Another INGO member who is employed there saw this first hand.

Of course she's also the ding-a-ling who married some illegal from Indonesia who was deported for several years until she could legally get him back here...she used to go over there for conjugal visits. :yuck

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    You posted this WITHOUT including the pic?

I know, this is a serious breech of inter-webz protocol. Sadly, my cell phone camera has the resolution of a drawing done on a post-it note with sidewalk chalk, and the opening is packed so full of pocket-lint, that the picture came out looking like some sort of weird Picasso painting.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    My favorite Walmart moment was watching the cart boy of questionable intelligence get in a fight with an old man in a wheelchair (also with questionable intelligence). It was a good 2 minute brawl of girl slapping and whiffs. It ended when the old man rolled his chair over the cart boy's arm and he begged him to quit. I really don't know what they were fighting over, but it was some of the best shadowboxing I have ever seen.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Who hasn't seen some moron set their vermin seed on the table at a resturaunt? How many of those were full of urine and crap dripping down their leg? I can't help but guess more of them had crap on the table than just the ones who change the doo rag there at the table. On the table or laying on the seat it's not to worrry because it will be cleaned after they leave, most times a wipe at the butt plank followed by a smear on the table.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I was in Wally world a few weeks ago, and was only in the store for about 10 minutes. The first thing I saw was a 350+ pound mexican chick with six, yes SIX little baby mexicans tagging along with her, then a guy with a mullet that hung below his belt, then a rather nice looking woman, save for the fact she had no arms, then an elderly gentleman who was maybe 6'4" and might, might have tipped the scales at 100 lbs. skinniest human being I have ever seen! I got my furnace filters and headed to the checkout lane, and the cashier is obviously VERY mentally challenged. I'm not saying this to be mean, but the guy was literally retarded, and running a cash register, and not doing a very good job of it. The whole experience was disturbing for me, and all I could think of was Larry the cable guys wal-mart jokes. I've only been in there maybe 3 times in the last few years, and, when I got home, I hugged my wife and told her I loved her very much, but I would never go in wal-mart with her or for her again.

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    I pretty much steer clear of Walmart. I would shop there if they would open more checklanes, I refuse to wait 45 minutes in line to buy something.

Top Bottom