• Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Don't forget about CVA- Connecticut Valley Arms

They churn out a LOT of smokepoles, and have for decades. It would REALLY be nice to see them side with liberty and move too.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Remember colt for the longest time refused to sell directly to civilians (AR's) and still stamps them for LE/govt use only. Colt doesn't care about the second amendment it only cares about its money. And that's their perogative. I will choose not to buy their products. Besides let's be honest, there are MUCH better quality options on the market these days than colt anyways.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    Remember colt for the longest time refused to sell directly to civilians (AR's) and still stamps them for LE/govt use only. Colt doesn't care about the second amendment it only cares about its money. And that's their perogative. I will choose not to buy their products. Besides let's be honest, there are MUCH better quality options on the market these days than colt anyways.

I would agree with that. Colt lost its premium status a long time ago. Sorry. :ingo:

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI

yup and now that there are equivalent(or better) quality rifles on the market the sell to civilians.

Top Bottom