• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    We need to start a support group for OP, he is almost out of beer! Hang in there buddy we are coming!

it's not beer...it's Yuengling there is a difference:D

sorry you have to deal with the situation hope all turns out good for you, nice little collection you have started there (ski,nehi and yuengling) oh yeah nice guns too:D

Last edited:

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I live in a small apartment building comprised of 8 units. I have lived here for 5+ years and have never had a single bug problem. Recently, my next door neighbors moved away and left me a very nasty going away present: bed bugs. These little bastards came straight through the wall and started eating me alive! I contacted the landlord and it turns out the most thorough way of killing these things is to heat your apt/house to 130 degrees for 6-8 hours. So the pest control people came to brief me on the treatment and they gave me a 4 page print out of preparations that are to be made beforehand. Very high on the list is "Remove all firearms/ammunition from apt." I guess these people think that my unloaded firearms will randomly explode at 130 degrees. :laugh: Anyway, instead of loading up all my guns and ammo with me when I leave for 8 hours, I figured this would do the trick:
    004.jpg

This picture is the whole reason I made this post. I had to show you guys. I wasn't too thrilled on revealing my little situation, but hey, it's not my fault. **** happens. Anyway, after I put all my handguns in there I couldn't help but step back, laugh, and snap a pic. Beer, sodas, roast beef, and guns! What more could you ask for in your fridge?! This nightmare will be over in a matter of hours. They are supposed to be here to start the treatment at 8AM. Wish me luck.

You MUST post this picture in the "Bragging Rights" thread, immediately. It's so full of win!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    it's not beer...it's Yuengling there is a difference:D

Not in Phily. There it's a plain lager. Personally, I don't get the fascination will that stuff. Is it just because it wasn't in Indiana? The forbidden fruit syndrome? The same thing happened with Fat Tire. They're both good, just not great.

Sorry for :hijack:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Somehow I doubt the bug men will be there while it's 130°. My mom talks about dousing the bed frames and stuff with boiling water back during the depression, but they was po.

shavedforbattle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Evansville
    Just got done putting my apt back together, cleaning, and re-oiling my guns. They look good as new. Hopefully this nightmare is over. So far, so good.

Top Bottom