• ...and so much more!
  • El Conquistador

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    far from here
    Yesterday I get a text from a Susan w/MoveOn about mass shootings and she names a few cities. She goes on to say they are demanding the repeal of the filibuster to end the GOP obstruction. Susan tells me to share this text and how I can give to the cause. I reply back with, I own many guns and my guns have never killed anyone. I also said we don’t have a gun problem we have a people problem. I told her thanks for the text because it reminded me I needed to send more money to the gun lobby and to have a nice day.
    I didn’t expect a reply however she replied today telling me that she would be removing my number and I will not be getting anymore texts for her.
    I am going to miss Susan.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Reminds me of a text I got a few weeks ago from work encouraging me to get my vaccination. I replied with, "don't spam my personal phone with your ******** texts. Go **** yourself". Shortly after, I got, "we apologize and will remove you from our list".

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Reminds me of a text I got a few weeks ago from work encouraging me to get my vaccination. I replied with, "don't spam my personal phone with your ******** texts. Go **** yourself". Shortly after, I got, "we apologize and will remove you from our PAYROLL list".
    Are you sure you want removed from work list?

fjw2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2016
    Close to a friend
    Yesterday I get a text from a Susan w/MoveOn about mass shootings and she names a few cities. She goes on to say they are demanding the repeal of the filibuster to end the GOP obstruction. Susan tells me to share this text and how I can give to the cause. I reply back with, I own many guns and my guns have never killed anyone. I also said we don’t have a gun problem we have a people problem. I told her thanks for the text because it reminded me I needed to send more money to the gun lobby and to have a nice day.
    I didn’t expect a reply however she replied today telling me that she would be removing my number and I will not be getting anymore texts for her.
    You responded to Susan in a much kinder fashion than I did to the last text I received that was very similar to hers. I said “I hope you die a very slow, painful death”. I didn’t receive a response.

El Conquistador

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    far from here
    You responded to Susan in a much kinder fashion than I did to the last text I received that was very similar to hers. I said “I hope you die a very slow, painful death”. I didn’t receive a response.
    I admit your response was much better but I like messing with the people(even if its a bot) that make unsolicited calls and texts to me.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    So now she knows you own many guns. If she knows your numbermshe knows your address.

I am very careful when letting peple know I own one pellet gun.

fjw2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2016
    Close to a friend
    It gets better. I received that text while sitting in my car at Midway airport parking garage. I had an idea of the type of campaign effort it came from. Admittedly, I will usually delete them but had some time to kill, so I figured what the heck, why not? Coincidentally, a couple weeks later, read a statement from a press release from a Illinois politician complaining about a Trump supporter wishing she would die a slow painful death. Was it me that she quoting? Will never know.

Top Bottom