• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    I know it's difficult to discern between the two but one can support Black Lives Matter while condemning violent rioting. The facts are that A) Rittenhouse shot no black people, and B) the media created the false narrative that he's a white supremacist. And realizing that violent rioting and looting usually accompany the protests following almost any police-involved shooting it's easy to conclude they're one and the same. However, I started to realize that the rioters and looters are not locals to the community - they're being bused in specifically to turn what is usually a peaceful protest and vigil the first night into a media-attracting riot by the third night. And this makes sense to me because why would locals torch their own community? So I do think there are separate actors in this melodrama which then gets branded under the common umbrella of BLM. Maybe BLM is the organization behind the rioting, I don't know. What I do know is TPTB want us at each other's throats and these riots and show-trials continue to drive that wedge further into our society. And I don't expect an 18yo to have the life experience necessary to discern these realities nor do I want that for him. He's been put through enough, he deserves to finish growing up in peace.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    90   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    No... Wasn't his to start with. He was just borrowing it.

He'll be able to buy all he wants after the defamation suits hit.

I'm just waiting for the "Kenosha Kid" roll marked ARs to hit the market...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I support BLM to the extent that they want racial equality, it's in the details of some of the policies that I fall apart from them. I think you are correct, one can agree with the ideal in a general sense without it being appeasement.
    And I suspect Kyle is on this same level we are. Though being young and naive, he probably is open to a few more liberal ideas in the org that we disagree with. Kinda like the whole "I dont care if it was legal, he should still be punished. Its not fair that he doesnt receive SOME kind of punishment." crowd.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I am wrong about at least one thing...avoiding attention. I see where he has already given an interview to Tucker Carlson. He revealed that he supports the BLM movement.

Are we too going to be suckered into the media’s narrative too? Kyle is who he is, the idealistic kid cleaning graffiti, not the bad gun guy the media proclaims…

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Serious question. Now that he is cleared of all charges, I understand the firearm is still part of another prosecution related to the straw purchase charges against his friend (which I think will fail as well). What is the process for retrieving property after a trial regarding similar circumstances?
    Well, if KR has standing his attorneys will file a motion for return of property and he will get it back when judge signs the order.

However, it is my understanding that it is not KR's rifle but a buddy's property.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well, if KR has standing his attorneys will file a motion for return of property and he will get it back when judge signs the order.

However, it is my understanding that it is not KR's rifle but a buddy's property.
    His buddy testified that he purchased the AR using Kyle's money under the stipulation that it would stay at his buddy's house in Kenosha and would'nt be Kyles until he turned 18. The sketchy part is they used Kyle's money to purchase the AR for Kyle.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    His buddy testified that he purchased the AR using Kyle's money under the stipulation that it would stay at his buddy's house in Kenosha and would'nt be Kyles until he turned 18. The sketchy part is they used Kyle's money to purchase the AR for Kyle.
    Correct....but as is, the person that bought it owns that rifle regardless of where $$ came from.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Correct....but as is, the person that bought it owns that rifle regardless of where $$ came from.
    The only problem is that it was'nt purchased with Kyle's money as a gift from Kyle to his buddy or he did'nt "loan" the money to his buddy to buy it for himself for that purpose. His buddy testified that the purchase was made by him with Kyle's money on Kyle's behalf because Kyle wanted an AR just like his but he could'nt yet buy it for himself.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I am wrong about at least one thing...avoiding attention. I see where he has already given an interview to Tucker Carlson. He revealed that he supports the BLM movement.
    I believe I read that he has been giving an interview to Carlson through the trial. If I'm right I also believe iirc you can't profit from your crime so if he had been convicted he wouldn't have received anything from Carlson. So either he was gambling that he would win and get the cash, B) or he just wanted his side told by who he thought would be most sympathetic, C) someone else was the payee in the contract. I'm guessing B) and/or C), if I'm right I wonder who the payee(s) are?
    Are we too going to be suckered into the media’s narrative too? Kyle is who he is, the idealistic kid cleaning graffiti, not the bad gun guy the media proclaims…
    Yep, that's about my opinion of him too.

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    "A payment on a weapon someone else purchased" is not a straw purchase any more than selling one of your guns is. You can even buy a gun for the purpose of reselling as long as you're not doing it as a business.

The organization is the actual buyer. They used their money and they selected the weapon. They now own the weapon. They can now choose to resell it, trade it, etc. A raffle is just a way to resell. ATF guidance: https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/how...ate-raffling-firearms-unlicensed-organization

Compare to what Kyle and his buddy did. Kyle selected the weapon. Kyle paid for the weapon. The friend purchased it. Kyle is the actual buyer, his friend is just filling out the paperwork. Straw purchase.
    It was kept in another state at his friends house under control of his friend . If Kyle never really took possession of it, could that throw an argument against straw purchase in court?

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    KR could move to rural Indiana and he'll never be bugged, plus have a lot of support from the locals I would think.

...and use his defamation proceeds to start a comprehensive sporting arms facility with 50+ yard indoor target range, outdoor steel courses, trap, sporting clays, long range rifle. I'd fully consider him a hero then. Yes, yes I would.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I see that BigRed finally used up all the asterisks.
    Too bad. I hope Tex gets more in shortly. Because if they start covering the Maxwell trial, or this BS in WI keeps up, Imma gonna need some to keep from getting booted.

Lets hope he uses domestic, artisanal family farmed asterisks and not cheap Chinese crap asterisks. Who knows when THOSE will arrive.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I didn't take it that he supports BLM directly, but rather he supports their right to "peacefully" protest.

He was against the methods used to to promote their message; burning and looting.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    It was kept in another state at his friends house under control of his friend . If Kyle never really took possession of it, could that throw an argument against straw purchase in court?

Kyle selected the gun (as in told his friend what specific gun to buy)
    Kyle paid for it.

Straw purchase. Anything after that is irrelevant, legally, although he did in fact take possession of it as we saw. Had he not, it may convince a jury or alter a prosecutor's desire to prosecute (which I note is still very unlikely in this case anyway) , but the straw purchase takes place during the transaction, which is before the weapon leaves the FFL.

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    If they try to go after the "straw purchase" kyle was involved in, and then not do anything about the attacker hit in the arm, a felon carrying without a valid permit, that would raise some questions of political bias.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    If they try to go after the "straw purchase" kyle was involved in, and then not do anything about the attacker hit in the arm, a felon carrying without a valid permit, that would raise some questions of political bias.

I haven't cared enough to look in to it, but what I understand is his felony was expunged, which let him get a permit but it had since expired. If his felony is expunged, no federal charges apply. The state could probably go after him for the expired permit, but typically what I've seen is if you renew it they drop the charges. The misdemeanor equivalent of a fix-it ticket.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    iSeekLight
    Top Bottom