• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OMG-ZOMBIES

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    I just love it when they cut fences to ride 4 wheelers and snowmobiles, how dare we restrict their fun. I always thought they should put a sticker on those toys that said: Ownership of this vehicle does not entitle you to trespass on private property, unless you own it, it is private property!

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Can anyone point me to the law or ordinance that gives someone on a snowmobile unlimited access to drive wherever they want? It seems there is at least one person by me who whenever it snows feels compelled to cut across around 40 yards on their way to a field or two.

this seems to happen everywhere so I assume it's not them just being rude and assuming since snow is on the ground their vehicle is welcome in our yard.

String bailing wire along the edge of your property or the orange plastic barrier net. That will be the end of that. I hit some fence barrier I forgot about, which I used to keep deer out of my garden. That crap wrapped in my track like crazy. I spent an hour in the snow cutting that stuff loose.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Oh heck, we can be fined for blocking the sidewalk, but people around here pretty much refuse to use it. They'll go walking down the street 5 across, roll their strollers, whatever, and there are a good few cars parked in the street, so it's sometimes hard to get past these people (they sure don't pay very good attention sometimes), all the while about 2m away from a perfectly good sidewalk where they wouldn't get run over or **** me off. Snowmobiles would set me right off.

Top Bottom