• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mayday671

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    Monroeville
    If you or someone you know has a firearm at Sniperco on consignment or for repair you should be contacting the owner and making arrangements to retrieve the firearm. They have been shut down and the attorney's are working on arrangements to get guns back to owners. One of the creditors owed stated that Sniperco's attorney informed them that bankruptcy paperwork is being filed.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If you or someone you know has a firearm at Sniperco on consignment or for repair you should be contacting the owner and making arrangements to retrieve the firearm. They have been shut down and the attorney's are working on arrangements to get guns back to owners. One of the creditors owed stated that Sniperco's attorney informed them that bankruptcy paperwork is being filed.

I saw this on the other thread:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/322589-sniper-company-raided-3.html#post4623819

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Get them out now! Several years ago a boat dealership near me went bankrupt and people that didn't get their boats out in time had a horrible time getting them. Including repaired items. Jim.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Generally a company that goes into receivership is done unless a fat checkbook comes and bails it out. I have never dealt with that company, and know nothing about their business, but I always hate to see another business close.

When the AMC dealer on 41 in Highland was forced to close up, some customers had their cars taken apart in the shop. I personally know someone who had a lot of trouble getting their car back, and weeks later, a wrecker brought their car minus the transmission and drive shaft. I hope people are able to get their personal property back.

Last edited:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    They might become Swiper Company

swiper.gif

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Last edited:

-Jake-

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    NWI
    Is this the same place that had the guy on the news saying he thought universal background checks are a good thing?

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Sad. I had high hopes for Shawn and company. The last time I was there, the non-existant inventory kind of told the story. I wanted to buy something, but there was very little for sale.

I went up to Tomlinsons and bought bullets, powder, and primers.

I couldn't find any Bianchi speed strips though....Hint, hint.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom