• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 9x18

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2013
    Central Florida
    20140304_192859.jpg 20140304_192924.jpg 20140304_192941.jpg 20140304_192843.jpg Well i don't even where to start, as this is the first time I had this issue. Just bought the gun and shoot about 40 round of Aguila 95 grain thru it today and had this problem about 3-4 times. It would happen when I'm on 3 or 2nd round. My thoughts are, that this is a mag issue, because the lips on mag are not long enough to hold/level the rounds(you can see it in pic how much play there is between the rounds). I don't know I'm open to suggestions, I don't want to send it to Smith and Wesson just as of yet. The gun it self functions perfectly on target(surprisingly accurate, and not much recoil). Also I should ad the mag rattles, well the rounds do, I usually smack the back of all my mags to line up the rounds(its OCD thing), and the rounds usually line up and no rattling sounds after that, but with this mag they always rattle no matter when I smack it. I guess adjusting the lips more? Like I said open to suggestions. Thanks

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Try another magazine as well, if you have a few others. Also, that could be insufficient tension on the external extractor. It shouldn't be letting the new cartridge rotate like that, but instead should be holding the cartridge snug to the breech face when the magazine releases it. Most likely magazine though, I think.

9x18

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2013
    Central Florida
    Thank you. I will try new mags once I have time and ammo. But so far I bend the little bitty lips slightly and hand cycled it it seems to be ok. I'll update once I get out to shoot it. I just never encounter this problem with any of my guns, kind of fascinating lol.

Top Bottom