• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    There has to be at least a good one liner here some where but I'm having trouble coming up with it.

With Obamania taking over the auto industry and health care there has to be some kind of crack about a new combined government agency.

Something like AARP, AAA, and Blue Cross / Blue Shield all rolled in to one. Now you can get your car lubed and a heart by pass with one appointment.

I'm just not the smooth talker and smartass ya'll are. Who knows, a good one might make it on Letterman eventually.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    something new in the papers today...did you all hear about this?
    well according to the papers the Obama administration is taking over the auto industry and health care....yes true story....well one good thing about all this is now when I take my volvo in for a tune up I can have my prostate checked as well.
    yeah I tried..Im just not very funny:dunno:

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Sources in the Whitehouse have declared a new project that promises to streamline the healthcare, automotive and tax collection abilities of the US Gov't.

Under new law the Finance Manager at all dealers will be joined by a proctoligist, IRS agent and a guy named Bubba.

Thankfully now when they have you bent over the desk you will be able to have your prostate exam, pay your taxes and work out your payment plan on your new car the attentions from Bubba remain undisclosed at this time.

Vice Presiden Bidden when questioned, smiled and stated: "I believe the program will seriously promote the intentions of our current administrations plan for the country."

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    something new in the papers today...did you all hear about this?
    well according to the papers the Obama administration is taking over the auto industry and health care....yes true story....well one good thing about all this is now when I take my volvo in for a tune up I can have my prostate checked as well.
    yeah I tried..Im just not very funny:dunno:

15 minute rear end service, 2 for one sale, 29.95

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis

Government Health Motors of the UAW:

Our mechanics will hook you up to the latest in automotive/anatomy diagnostic equipment. It'll spot misfiring cylinders as well as clogged arteries. AND, the same equipment will be used to correct BOTH problems while you lounge in our air-conditioned waiting and recovery room. Coffee and I.V.s are complementary.
    This week only: Bring in our newspaper coupon and receive a heart stent OR fuel valve FREE.
    :stretcher:

Remember, we're there to help ourselves to your taxes.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Heres one piece o diagnostic equipment.
    scope_1957_00.jpg

Top Bottom