• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SPOOK331945

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2018
    Southern IN
    I thought I would share this "firearms" website on Ingo to hopefully prevent anyone from losing any money to this scam website.

So, I was looking around for some .30 Remington AR parts. I located a complete DPMS upper in the rare caliber and decided to purchase it. As I began checking out I noticed that they had a warning..

"JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU ARE PAYING WITH A CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD WE WILL NEVER EVER PROCESS THE ORDER AND YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED. YOU MUST PAY WITH A VANILLA GIFT CARD. GIFT CARD NUMBER MUST START WITH 4847 or 4941 or 5164 or 4118 or YOUR ORDER WILL NEVER BE PROCESSED"

I thought this was quite odd that they would only accept gift card payments. As I started to look more closely, the order never prompted me to enter my mailing address. This is when I started to do a google search. They are indeed a SCAM website. As soon as they have the gift cards information, they drain it of all funds and leave you in the dark.

Luckily I caught it before I attempted following through with this purchase. I just thought I'd share, try to save anyone from future headache and frustration. One thing I can't stand more than anything is a thief....

Here's the website here if you would like to take a look.

https://slecsecurity.com/

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Wow...tons of bad press out there on these ********....even for Canadians.

I wonder when they are going to **** off the wrong guy(s) and end up taking rounds.

Top Bottom