• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • strongcrow

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy Central
    Wellllllllllllll. I have one.. It took about 500 rounds and 3 trips to the manufacturer to make it reliable. It is now, last time I shot it it ran ok. I had the disassembly pin break twice before I sent it back the first time. I'm not being negative, just stating facts. They eventually did make it right, but overnight shipping (which is a requirement for a handgun) is pricey.. Customer service was great, and like I said they did make it right.

:dunno:

Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    I had good luck with mine. Probably had 100-200 through it with no trouble. I just sold it though. Needed the money for other toys. They are well built guns that have been known to have some quirks. But they will fix them for you.

luvall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Noblesville
    I had one but returned it after the second trip back to the factory. First problem was frequent light stikes. Second problem was frequent FTE. The factory lost the gun the first time but found it and then sent it to the wrong address?????????
    It was gone for over 2 months for these issues. I solved the problem - I bought an XD! Should have spent the money the first time.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I have a couple hundred rounds thur mine, I had to fix the safty so I could shoot it more than two shaots at a time with out the safty coming on, But the good news is it doesnt do it any more great little gun for the money.

jerico616

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I have one now and have put about 200 rounds through it with a little trouble. Took it out to the range this weekend and it failed to eject on every other shot. I didn't even get one magazine through it.

This is the first gun I have ever had that I am NOT happy with. Nothing but problems for me.

pellidon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I bought one when they first came out. After a couple hundred rounds (ahhh the good old days...) the hammer broke. Never dry fired it. Got it back quickly. Put in a snap cap; snap, snap, break. Called Skky (now Sccy) and was told that snap caps were a no-no. Actually it was a bad design of the MIM trigger. Got it back, Snapped it a few times and put it in the cabinet.

During all this, a dealer at a gun show was dumping his last one for a price I couldn't pass up. It is a two tone. So far it hasn't had any issues. But it doesn't get much use just in case.

Outside of the hammer issue I never had any problems with it. Much smoother trigger than the Kel Tec P11 I owned. Similar in size to a Walther PPK but lighter and a bigger bullet (380 vs 9).

Top Bottom