• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stove Pipe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Hello,I see that there is a chinese 20 round magazine that is a factory replacement.Do you load this 20 round magazine two times,using the 10 count stripper clip or is there a 20 count stripper clip.Were are these 20 round chinese magazine purchased, of course i want one! :ar15:Thanks

chromegrill

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    The Star mags are loaded with 2 stipper clips, but on some mags the last one or 2 rounds are hard to get in. The 20 round star mags are getting a lot harder to find, and $50 would be a good buy on one. Don't know where to get one, you have to be at the right place at the right time to find that Chinese stuff...

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    As far as I know the stripper clips are just up to 10 rounds, but I just haven't seen otherwise so don't take it as gospel.

As for where - I googled it and couldn't find them. Maybe a 1500 Gun Show?

sakima

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    New Albany, IN
    20 Round Mag

I had one of the "star" 20rd mags in a Norinco SKS a long while back. Functioned great and IIRC, there was gust a tad bit more resistance when loading the second 10 round stripper clip. I also recall seeing some 20 round stripper clips in the past at a gun show. I did not pay too much attention to them as I no longer have any SKS rifles. Also, I would think the 10 round clips are handier and easier to store and carry.

Top Bottom