• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I like them just the way they are, thank you very much.

no cookies 4 u as u r not playing the game.
    In fact you get an F on the assignment, a parent teacher conference is being setup and a recommendation for you to be placed in a special needs school for troubled kids along with some medication to clam you down. ;)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The leftists are very smart. They are paving the way to rewrite the Constitution and Bill of Rights to get rid of those pesky amendments that they dislike. You do this at all levels for a few years and it becomes common. Then, later, when you propose changes the sheeple merely nod and go back to eating grass.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The leftists are very smart. They are paving the way to rewrite the Constitution and Bill of Rights to get rid of those pesky amendments that they dislike. You do this at all levels for a few years and it becomes common. Then, later, when you propose changes the sheeple merely nod and go back to eating grass.

There is a black van coming for you in 3, 2, 1...

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    I would change the 10th amendment to say the following. "With a strict reading of the Constitution, The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution are reserved to the people."

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    :laugh:
    no cookies 4 u as u r not playing the game.
    In fact you get an F on the assignment, a parent teacher conference is being setup and a recommendation for you to be placed in a special needs school for troubled kids along with some medication to clam you down. ;)

Well, it is either to calm me down, or clam me up. Make up your mind. Either way, I accept the F.

Last edited:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Naw, that only happens in those public schools, not in my child's public schools.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Naw, that only happens in those public schools, not in my child's public schools.

Not to worry 'your public school' is a small majority and the plague is growing and growing and will consume us all .
    Ever see Resident Evil and how they show how the T-Virus scream first in a city then the state then the nation and then the continent and last the world.
    Same concept here...

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I would have to think hard on the wording but I would make the 10th amendment much more restrictive so that that Federal government would have less power! They seem to like to use that interstate commerce clause to justify anything they want. And while the 2nd is plain enough for you and me I would again (with careful attention to detail) change the wording so that there is no misunderstanding as to its meaning. Something like "The God given right of each and every person to keep and bear arms for recreation or the defence of themselves, family, others, and country shall not be infringed, limited, or interfered with by any government entity." I might come up with something better if I thought on it some more!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    88GT here you go.
    start at the 2:40 mark and see how it progresses with no way of stopping.
    [video=youtube_share;VKAvIv5-cxw]http://youtu.be/VKAvIv5-cxw[/video]

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    88GT here you go.
    start at the 2:40 mark and see how it progresses with no way of stopping.
    [video=youtube_share;VKAvIv5-cxw]http://youtu.be/VKAvIv5-cxw[/video]

You don't need to tell me twice.

I homeschool my kids. I was just repeating the educational version of NIMBY so often voiced to justify the continued institutionalization of kids.

Top Bottom