• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Big assumption....but assuming they have the evidence they state they do, some of them my face a "conspiracy to commit murder" charge.

...allegedly, there are recordings to this effect...more than 1...more than 2.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    "The group had discussed concerns about being infiltrated by law enforcement, and all attendees were required to bring personal documents to confirm their identities"

These people are geniuses! I'm betting a piece of paper saying "not a kop" written in big red crayon would have worked.
    I can remember people joking about the Klan only being able to have a quorum for meetings because of all the Feds attending. Probably the same at some of the militias.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    https://mobile.twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1314326186659545088

Heres a video of one of the guys. He was an anti trump anarchist. Media said it was a proud boy... surely they won’t report that it’s actually an anti trumper? Seems his ideas are more aligned with Antifa than proud boys.

Nah, not closer to Antifa...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/what-we-know-about-wolverine-watchmen-accused-of-terror-kidnap-plot-against-michigan-gov-gretchen-whitmer

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Well, that looks like about what I expected it to look like. :):

yep.jpg

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Anyone hoping to survive doing this sort of thing will need to be directed by someone with a deep knowledge of history and internet technology. It won't be impossible to bring the beast down, but this sort of sloppiness can never be tolerated. This lot of clowns are either a false flag to keep us thinking it can't be done, or they got what was coming to them.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Big assumption....but assuming they have the evidence they state they do, some of them my face a "conspiracy to commit murder" charge.

...allegedly, there are recordings to this effect...more than 1...more than 2.

Legal question Counselor, How solid is the conspiracy charge if its not a definite? The report I heard was she would face a trial :rolleyes: and they would decide then. On the surface it doesnt sound like that part was a done deal. But then again, thinking back to the cowboy days where they'd bust the perp out of the jail and give him a "trial" on the spot and determine whether to hang him, those "trials" usually ended in a guilty ;) verdict.

So does the perceived uncertainty play into it, or is it an assumed "if it was within the realm of their stated possibilities, its a yes."? You know, like if they werent sure if they would rob the bank AND the credit union up the street, would they try them for 2 conspiracy to commit robbery because they even considered the second?

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Anyone hoping to survive doing this sort of thing will need to be directed by someone with a deep knowledge of history and internet technology. It won't be impossible to bring the beast down, but this sort of sloppiness can never be tolerated. This lot of clowns are either a false flag to keep us thinking it can't be done, or they got what was coming to them.

No such thing as a coincidence these days. I find it extremely ironic that white supremacy and right-wing terrorists are all the rage these days, what with DHS calling them out as the new Boogey Man, but I’ve been involved with DHS since it’s creation and see a LOT of intel. Not once until the release of the last two reports has “white supremacy” (+/- “militia”) been listed as anything other than one of the multitudes of threats to the nation, not one worthy of specificity or ranking. Just as soon as “rAcIsM” becomes all the rage, here come the new targets of opportunity: right-wing militants.

Not to mention, that the FBI always catches their man, when they have the time to set them up or have local PD do all the heavy lifting and hand them the case file. Been there, done that, had to turn over my paperwork.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Legal question Counselor, How solid is the conspiracy charge if its not a definite? The report I heard was she would face a trial :rolleyes: and they would decide then. On the surface it doesnt sound like that part was a done deal. But then again, thinking back to the cowboy days where they'd bust the perp out of the jail and give him a "trial" on the spot and determine whether to hang him, those "trials" usually ended in a guilty ;) verdict.

So does the perceived uncertainty play into it, or is it an assumed "if it was within the realm of their stated possibilities, its a yes."? You know, like if they werent sure if they would rob the bank AND the credit union up the street, would they try them for 2 conspiracy to commit robbery because they even considered the second?

Read the criminal complaint. There were several times one guy flat out said they were going to kill her.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I'm not real fond of the libs in the media branding the word "militia" as evil.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Maybe it has to do with all those murders in Oklahoma City in '95? Just maybe?

Top Bottom