• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pharmboy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shelbyville
    I've got a single shot .357 I'm going the SBR route with, and I'm hoping to find someone local to cut, crown and thread it at 10.5" with a longer than usual 1/2x28 thread so I can use a 3/4x10 adapter to mount my old 2-stage Sionics can from my Mac. Anyone here know who might be able to take this on? Picture included of the rear of the barrel to show what I'm working with. Thanks in advance.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I've got a single shot .357 I'm going the SBR route with, and I'm hoping to find someone local to cut, crown and thread it at 10.5" with a longer than usual 1/2x28 thread so I can use a 3/4x10 adapter to mount my old 2-stage Sionics can from my Mac. Anyone here know who might be able to take this on? Picture included of the rear of the barrel to show what I'm working with. Thanks in advance.

AllenM.

Diamond Collision owner in Avon. Does fine work but I am unsure about turning Encore/Contender style barrels. Send him a msg.

jcj54

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    NE

1/2-28 threads on a .357 bore leaves less than .050" of steel at the root of the thread. 5/8-24 would be the better choice.

Top Bottom