• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Hello everyone, an emergency forces me to sell off my Browning HiPower in Silver Chrome finish. I got this here on INGO a few years ago, I paid $800, and then had Novak sights installed. I've put exactly 75 rounds through it. I got it used so I don't know the round count before that, but everything is tight, the springs are stiff, and the bore is nice and clean.

In the interest of full disclosure I need to mention the front sight wanders a little bit and should probably be redone.

I'm asking $600.00 done, out the door, and even with the sight needing to be redone it's worth significantly more than that. They aren't making these anymore, and I've seen them listed for anywhere between $750 on the low end to nearly $2000 on the high end. The only reason I'm not asking $1000 for this is I need it sold as soon as possible.

It will come with 2 13-round Mec-Gar magazines, the wood grips and the Hogue grips, and a Browning plastic hard case that came with another HiPower.

pistol on the left:

Eo0Z4rx.jpg

With the Hogue grips:

0Yx59Uf.jpg

I'm in Brownsburg, no shipping. Face to face in the general Indianapolis area.

SOLD.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom