• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    The people who commented on that story are pretty dumb when it comes to technology.
    One guy says to keep your money in a local bank with local ATMs. How does he think those work, like a manual cigarette machine??? When you put your card in, it reads it and sends the information over the internet to their servers. LOL

Another guy suggests the entire internet travels through satellites.

Man.

No wonder the government is the way it is. Because they can be.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Another guy suggests the entire internet travels through satellites.
    YouTube - Series of Tubes

This story was posted awhile back , Shut down the internet and you will start that thing that Mods dont like us to talk about. Peoples jobs will be shut down, banks will close, in general the excrement will hit the osculating device

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    Interesting, Sounds like something China, Iran or North Korea would do.

This is "our" America?

Talk about shutting down business. Debit/credit cards become worthless plastic.
    Construction documents, online purchases, packaging and tracking....gone.

This would be the final straw on killing our economy.

What idiot thinks this stuff up? Who would approve it?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    This is nothing more than the much balleyhoo'd "Continuation of Government" program espoused by the feds under FEMA. We can't have free speech and full flow of information in the govt takeover age now can we? When the collaspse comes they want to be able to stifle dissent and shape info for their benefit. Just think of getting your info Pony Express style and realize any official info from the got is suspect! You will be better off and probably more informed anyway!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Why would you hope that?

Because America as we know it, isnt in the intent of the Founders. The America I see coming is something completely foreign to the Founders agenda.

If North America Balkenizes, then there is chance for hope, that the smaller Nation/States will realign with the Dream.

America already has a form of Balkenization, East, West, North, South, MidWest, each with they're own cultures, standards etc. I suspect the future, the lines will become more and more clear.

I suppose my desire for balkenizations, lays in the belief that I would like to see THE PEOPLE with a right to determine they're own fates, and no based on foreign agendas, or that built upon Dynasty elitism.

Balkanization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Challenges of Multiculturalism - Blogcritics Politics

The Balkanization Of America

One Old Vet The Balkanization of America

It's becoming more and more obvious, that America will not survive to 2100. We will Balkenize. Arizona has hinted this, and for the record, if Jan Brewer gave an order of revolt, I think she would be able to assume a higher authority than the Kenyen, I take this OPINION not on fact, but again, opinion on polling results, and the general contempt America has for Obama, and praise they've given to Arizona.

Balkanized_North_America.JPG.jpeg

aztlan_map.jpg
    keith-olbermann.jpg

I suspect, that once the Balkenization process begins, foreign Nations will seek to capture America Nation/States, some will be triumphant, while others will fail horribly.

Pat Buchanan on the topic

Buchanan said immigration will cause the "complete balkanization of America," create "a giant Kosovo in the Southwest" | Media Matters for America

New Tribe Rising? Patrick J. Buchanan

Does Balkanization Beckon Anew? Patrick J. Buchanan

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Because America as we know it, isnt in the intent of the Founders. The America I see coming is something completely foreign to the Founders agenda.

If North America Balkenizes, then there is chance for hope, that the smaller Nation/States will realign with the Dream.

America already has a form of Balkenization, East, West, North, South, MidWest, each with they're own cultures, standards etc. I suspect the future, the lines will become more and more clear.

I suppose my desire for balkenizations, lays in the belief that I would like to see THE PEOPLE with a right to determine they're own fates, and no based on foreign agendas, or that built upon Dynasty elitism.

Balkanization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Challenges of Multiculturalism - Blogcritics Politics

The Balkanization Of America

One Old Vet The Balkanization of America

It's becoming more and more obvious, that America will not survive to 2100. We will Balkenize. Arizona has hinted this, and for the record, if Jan Brewer gave an order of revolt, I think she would be able to assume a higher authority than the Kenyen, I take this OPINION not on fact, but again, opinion on polling results, and the general contempt America has for Obama, and praise they've given to Arizona.

Balkanized_North_America.JPG.jpeg

aztlan_map.jpg
    keith-olbermann.jpg

I suspect, that once the Balkenization process begins, foreign Nations will seek to capture America Nation/States, some will be triumphant, while others will fail horribly.

Pat Buchanan on the topic

Buchanan said immigration will cause the "complete balkanization of America," create "a giant Kosovo in the Southwest" | Media Matters for America

New Tribe Rising? Patrick J. Buchanan

Does Balkanization Beckon Anew? Patrick J. Buchanan

So how would this effect college football? We could break it into the Pac 10, Big 12, Big 10, Big East, and SEC. May as well kill the ACC because they suck in football anyway. Problem is where does Boise State fall into the mix. They can't be left out again.

DagerOne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Peoples jobs will be shut down, banks will close, in general the excrement will hit the osculating device

The only osculating "device" I can think of are a pair of lips...and the thought of excrement hitting them is just nasty.

And I'm perfectly fine with Boise State being left out again.

It might be interesting to watch the world without the internet they've come to love in the last seventeen years. Let's bring back local dial-up BBSes and 2400 modems for a few weeks. Good lord...just the thought of returning to the days of waiting two hours for a single por...er, photograph to download. Ack. ;)

Top Bottom