Please reply by conversation.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    755 views and not a single peep from any of the viewers ... nothing, nada, zilch ... oh well, back to the safe with this one.

For your consideration – a lightly used Sig Sauer P938 - Blackout with Sig night sights. This pistol comes complete with (1) 6-round magazine, (1) 7-round magazine, lock, and the factory box.

I purchased this pistol used, so don’t know the total round count. Personally, I've put about 100 rounds through it.

Also for sale with this pistol is either (or both) a Sig Sauer laser, or a Crimson Trace laser with CT pocket holster and grip modified by previous owner. The person buying the pistol has first crack on these items. If the pistol buyer doesn’t want them, they will be listed for sale at a later date.

Obligatory pictures.

20220619_144258.jpg

20220619_144324.jpg

Sig Laser

20220619_145323.jpg

20220619_145333.jpg

Crimson Trace Laser

20220619_145152.jpg

20220619_145233.jpg

I'm asking $600 for the pistol rig as described/shown above. The Sig Sauer laser is $80. The CT laser, holster and modified grip are $100.

I have no trade interests at this time. Low-ball offers will be ignored, unless I’ve been drinking, then expect a smart-ass reply. Yes, the mags are being sold as shown … topped off with 115 gr. FMJ factory ammo … CCI Blazer Brass if my memory serves.

I live in Browsburg and am willing to drive up to an hour away to meet. If I don’t know you, I will want to see your IN Driver’s License and LTCH. No information will be recorded and you can view my credentials if you’d like.

Please start a conversation if you have any questions or want to work out purchase details. Please do not bump this thread.

Last edited:

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Back to Page 1 with special offer. Buy the pistol at full asking price and you can pick either the Sig Laser or the CT Laser (kit) at no additional cost. This deal expires Saturday, 25 June at midnight.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Back to page 1 ... special offer is over.

I'm confused ... over 500 views and no takers ... even with a killer deal that just ended. What gives? Waiting for the price to drop? Keep waiting. Better yet, skip over to your favorite on-line gun buying site or your LGS and try to find a better deal.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom