• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I purchased and tried a new LazerMax in my Sig 220 Elite and didn't like the fact that I had to replace my factory take down lever. In addition, the sight is not user adjustable. I fired about 200 rounds with the LazerMax installed and then re-installed the factory parts.

If anyone has a Sig 220 and wants a free $400 LazerMax, PM me and I'll send it to you via USPS. I'd appreciate it if this is for your personal use and you are not asking for it for trade or resale. I have no way of knowing, but I think most INGOers are on the up and up.

This unit is in the factory box with all the paperwork, instructions, decals and warranty card. I'll leave this up until Monday morning and let the recipient know via PM.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I purchased and tried a new LazerMax in my Sig 220 Elite and didn't like the fact that I had to replace my factory take down lever. In addition, the sight is not user adjustable. I fired about 200 rounds with the LazerMax installed and then re-installed the factory parts.

If anyone has a Sig 220 and wants a free $400 LazerMax, PM me and I'll send it to you via USPS. I'd appreciate it if this is for your personal use and you are not asking for it for trade or resale. I have no way of knowing, but I think most INGOers are on the up and up.

This unit is in the factory box with all the paperwork, instructions, decals and warranty card. I'll leave this up until Monday morning and let the recipient know via PM.

I'll take it

Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    LaserMax has a new home. gunman41mag was the first to respond, so he gets the new toy. I have some other goodies I may do this with and if I do, I'll put all the names in a hat and draw the winner. I didn't post this item like that, but I will in the future.

gunman41mag, your package will go out priority mail tomorrow.

Last edited:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    LaserMax has a new home. gunman41mag was the first to respond, so he gets the new toy. I have some other goodies I may do this with and if I do, I'll put all the names in a hat and draw the winner. I didn't post this item like that, but I will in the future.

gunman41mag, you package will go out priority mail tomorrow.

Even though I didn't get this item I want to thank you for your generosity! Hopefully I'll get in on the next item. Thanks again! :yesway:

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom