• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute

Sure. go ahead. I am sure it was not an original thought and I have morphed it myself.
    After our house was robbed a couple weeks ago I freaked my wife out in telling her I was going to park somewhere else, sit in our attic with my shotgun, and put a duffel bag on our back deck with the back door cracked open. It can't be much different than hunting over a salt lick can it? Thank god I found this forum all of my off the chart liberal alternative neighbors and their Obama mania drive me crazy.:rockwoot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Sure. go ahead. I am sure it was not an original thought and I have morphed it myself.
    After our house was robbed a couple weeks ago I freaked my wife out in telling her I was going to park somewhere else, sit in our attic with my shotgun, and put a duffel bag on our back deck with the back door cracked open. It can't be much different than hunting over a salt lick can it? Thank god I found this forum all of my off the chart liberal alternative neighbors and their Obama mania drive me crazy.:rockwoot:

So you actually live at ground zero for the zombie invasion! Gotcha! :thumbsup:

m39fan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    Owen County
    I'm with others. When we lived in town, we had an old Willys (EMP? So what!). It has since laid down and died. However, it's not a biggie since we're now out in the boonies with rednecks for miles around to stave off attacking hordes before they get to us. I'd say we're one of those places friends will be running TO should anything happen.

If we DO have to bug out? Horses. They'll go anywhere including places armour, etc couldn't and I don't have to worry about running out of fuel! Not to mention that they're a lot of fun....

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Zombie Invasion

You are correct. I am at ground zero for the Zombie Invasion. Unfortunately the media is about 5 years too late in reporting the economy. It left the inner city stranded years ago with small pockets of resistance such as my neighborhood. I may sound as if I lack compassion but only because it has been burned out of me by ever increasing property taxes and rising crime and the sadness of watching children go hungry because dad isn't around and mom won't put down the pipe. Zombie hordes don't phase me a bit. You can buy 'em off or throw 'em off scent with a pack of rolling papers. I just worry about staying one step ahead of FEMA on my way out of an urban area. I just don't know if I could survive all their "help" as they place me on a train and shuttle my family to the Beech Grove station.:ar15:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I had a friend that lived off Morris and East st. I feel so sorry for him if SHTF. A felon lives in the house so there are no guns, no stockpile, and sheety vehicles. He will fall prey to the all mighty FEMA and their death camps, I mean refugee camps....

Top Bottom