• ...and so much more!
  • MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    This was my whole point and I think that alot of this is going on with buybacks. People are using them as a depository to get rid of unwanted broken invaluable firearms. That's what I did and I requested that the gift cards be given to others in the community that need them more than I.
    yeah, I had read your post yesterday and then saw that pic over on TGT and immediately thought about what you had shared.

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    yeah, I had read your post yesterday and then saw that pic over on TGT and immediately thought about what you had shared.
    I just wanted to clarify what I did and why I did it. Apparently, some people seem to get the idea that by doing what I did I was endorsing buybacks. I'm not looking to start a controversy here over this. I just took advantage of that one particular buyback to get rid of a few unwanted clunker firearms like many others have that I can't sell.

Last edited:

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    I just wanted to clarify what I did and why I did it. Apparently, some people seem to get the idea that by doing what I did I was an endorsing buybacks. I'm not looking to start a controversy here over this. I just took advantage of that one particular buyback to get rid of a few unwanted firearms like many others have.
    Yup, no judgement here.

Your example, the one on the pic I shared, and many more...prime examples of how gun buybacks don't work as the sponsors intend. Unfortunately, the logic is lost on those in charge.

And these people doing these buybacks have got to be dense. Can they not see, like in the example in the original post, that they are being taken advantage of? (more of a rhetorical question, because we all know they are too ignorant to connect the dots)

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yup, no judgement here.

Your example, the one on the pic I shared, and many more...prime examples of how gun buybacks don't work as the sponsors intend. Unfortunately, the logic is lost on those in charge.

And these people doing these buybacks have got to be dense. Can they not see, like in the example in the original post, that they are being taken advantage of? (more of a rhetorical question, because we all know they are too ignorant to connect the dots)
    I think you and I are on the same level here. They can delude themselves into thinking that voluntary buybacks are making a difference and do them all they want.

Where I draw the line at is forced mandatory buybacks which would be wholly unconstitutional, and I would not willingly participate in them.

mrobison90

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    I kinda wish they’d do one around here sometime, I got an old sxs shotgun that was my father in law’s and his wife insisted I take it as something to remember him by, of course neither of his sons wanted it, and I didn’t particularly care for the guy, and it’s in no condition to shot. I’d take $50 for it in a heartbeat!
    I'd give you 20. I kid i kid

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So can the guy actually even think about doing this again? As vindictive as the feds are now if were caught making the sears they could bust him for manufacturing machine guns as I understand it?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom