• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tgeorge21

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 19, 2023
    Feet
    If it is of the quality of my WCP320, those should be stellar.

Not sure I could stomach $1105 to $1425 for a P365!

I will stick with my P365 and P365 with just the WC grip modules...

But to the OP. Yes. Buy a P365. It is really a stellar EDC option. :koolaid:
    Ok so I just saw the wcp365 promo video on YouTube and I was like “whoa!” And then I saw their price. Yeah maybe I’ll just get the grip module.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Everyone else is; Why not? It’s been the flavor du jur since its introduction. It is actually a nice piece and customizable as you wish.

jay02insd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2015
    New Haven
    I am going to confess… Glock guy here. No need for debate. Carried a 43 for quite some time and while I liked the conceal ability of it, I wasn’t comfortable with the single stack and lack of rounds. I was in rural king and noticed they had the standard P365 on sale for 399$ I picked it up and was sold immediately on how it felt in my hand. Bought 2! One has the Wilson XL frame and what a difference that made. 12+1 now and it still conceals like the smaller one. If you have the option, get the XL.
    8A2E9BBE-4472-4DDF-A3FA-961124CA4C28.jpeg 55DA7E73-FCCF-4991-B809-20E9BDEA18D5.jpeg 081745A2-66F7-4E45-A27C-64D8F87722EE.jpeg

SmokingTrigger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2023
    Hancock County
    I had one for awhile, but primarily pocket carried it. Then I hadn't had a need for a pocket gun and sold it. (I prefer IWB) But now I find myself needing another one so I went to a LGS and picked between lcp max, glock 42, Springfield hellcat, and sig p365. I'm normally a glock guy but a 43 is just too big which also eliminated the shield plus. But the p365 being 9mm was the difference maker along with being smaller than a hellcat.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I am going to confess… Glock guy here. No need for debate. Carried a 43 for quite some time and while I liked the conceal ability of it, I wasn’t comfortable with the single stack and lack of rounds. I was in rural king and noticed they had the standard P365 on sale for 399$ I picked it up and was sold immediately on how it felt in my hand. Bought 2! One has the Wilson XL frame and what a difference that made. 12+1 now and it still conceals like the smaller one. If you have the option, get the XL.
    View attachment 257353 View attachment 257354 View attachment 257355
    I'd have to pass because I'd never get one to fit my hand. I can tell those are really short grip wise. To small a handgun is hard to handle effectively.

HamYankee

Expert
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Hendricks County
    Seems like everyone has a p365 these days. And they are great guns, but I've never been a super big fan of micro-9's. I carry either a P30SK (lots of upgrades on it) or sometimes a FNS-9 (17 rounds), neither are very small guns but I train and am accurate with both.

BUT yesterday, my WIFE purchased a p365, with all sorts of goodies. And so I carried it today and WOW. Slim, barely know it's on my waist. I've been looking at the XL or X-Macro, and I love to tinker with my guns and there is so much aftermarket support for them.

I am seriously considering trading my P30SK and FNS-9 and getting a p365 and making it the best of all worlds: accurate, compact, and 17rd capacity. What are your thoughts, gun community?

I really like my p365. It is small, but fits my chunky hands, as accurate for me as any larger pistol, and it can be made to be larger, if needed with extended mags and/or XL slide.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yep, just checked and it's almost exactly the same length as on my P10C. I love the feel of the macro, it fits my hand very well. I have slightly smaller hands than normal for a guy though, so if you have really large hands it might not be a fit for you.

KRN123060

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2023
    Noblesville
    I had looked at a 365 but was dismissive at first. Then my wife picked out a 365-380 and I really dig the platform. Now I have to pick myself up a 9mm version. (same size)

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Macro is very nice. If I'm not mistaken the grip is right around the same length as on a G19 / P10C compact sized handgun.
    Does the magazine extend a little past the grip? If so that might work for me if not it will be on the small side which i don't like because I like to have a full grip on my handguns.
    Not saying it isn't any good for others the good lord seen to it to give me XXL hands which is not great unless you swing hammers or axes all day which is kind of what I do when working.

The Shield 45 with extended magazine is as small aa I can handle. Everything else just disappears in my hands.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Does the magazine extend a little past the grip? If so that might work for me if not it will be on the small side which i don't like because I like to have a full grip on my handguns.
    Not saying it isn't any good for others the good lord seen to it to give me XXL hands which is not great unless you swing hammers or axes all day which is kind of what I do when working.

The Shield 45 with extended magazine is as small aa I can handle. Everything else just disappears in my hands.
    Yes, the mag does extend a bit, but due to the shape it's not flush with the grip so might not be useful to you in that regard. If you're down around the Indy area any time soon, I'd be happy to try to meet up with you at the range so you could try it out.

michelob

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    NE Indiana
    I love the modularity of the 365 line. It’s like Legos for grown-ass men. With a big enough bank account will be able to find or create something they like in this lineup.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    I have so far not seen the finish issue that some have reported on my Macro. It's using the same Nitron finish as on other Sigs which wear very well, so I'm not sure why there would be issues, but it's not impossible there's a bad batch or something.

I wanted a P365. I bought my wife one and she loves it as it fits her needs. To me it was just too small. I worried about being able to use it if SHTF. That's why I picked up the Macro as the size was much better to me and the ergos fit me well. Yes, I'd love something that would just disappear when carried, but realistically I would even more want a gun I know I could depend on because I wouldn't fumble it or have issues when I actually would need to use it. The XL or Macro versions fit me better, which is why I made my choice. YMMV
    +1
    Had a 43x and it was great for fit and easy to conceal. . Even with cargo shorts as pocket carry.
    Bought the macro as an EDC and no regrets yet.

Top Bottom