• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Just found a good pick of the subcompact, cant wait till its released!

P250subc.jpg

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    The Sub compact 250 looks WAYY too small for my meat hook hands. The regular 250 fit my hand just right (another thing that impressed me), where as the Glock 19/23/32 doesn't.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    The regular 250 fit my hand just right (another thing that impressed me), where as the Glock 19/23/32 doesn't.

It would be well worth it to see a doctor about your hands because the 19 should fit you perfectly. If it doesn't you can have surgery to fix your obviously mis-formed hands. Do it today! You'll thank me! :rockwoot:

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    It would be well worth it to see a doctor about your hands because the 19 should fit you perfectly. If it doesn't you can have surgery to fix your obviously mis-formed hands. Do it today! You'll thank me! :rockwoot:
    The 17 and oddly enough the 26 fit fine. The finger grooves are all wrong for me on the 19. My fingers go on top of the high spots instead of between them.

My hands ruin all kinds of good guns for me. I had a beautiful W. German SIG P228 w/ Trijicons and a satin nickel plated slide for a little while. I LOVED the gun, but my hands just felt cramped while trying to hold it. I had to let it go though I wish I didn't have to.

I could only make the Glock 30 work if I had either a 9 round mag (lets my pinky go underneath the mag) or an extension on the 10 round mag as the regular 10 round mag was too small for a comfortable full grip, but too long for a 4 finger grip.

I have my favorite carry gun of all time already though. Springfield Champion LW Operator w/ Slimline Alumagrips. That gun fits me great (I don't know why, but the slimline grips help) and it is an amazing shooter and is dead reliable (thanks in part to the full one piece feed ramp and bushingless bull barrel on that particular model IMO). It even feeds semi-wad cutters and empty cases which is something none of my Glocks have been able to do. If it can feed a SWC or an empty case, a JHP is no problem (and they aren't, I have tried damn near all of them).

Back on topic:

Did I mention how nice of a trigger the P250 has? It is the lightest and smoothest true DAO trigger I have ever felt on a stock auto. It beats the vast majority of stock DA revolver triggers IMO.

Top Bottom