Shops with large supply of military rifles?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ryninger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Newburgh
    My father in law will be over here again in a few weeks. I will be taking him and my son out for "guys time" while my wife, daughter, and mother in law will be going to Disney Princesses on ice. He is a big fan of older military rifles, ie non black guns... Do you all know of any shops around the Indy area that has a large selection of Military rifles? We went to Bradis Christmas eve but there stock was down to prepare for inventory. We plan on going back there, and will have time to go more places. Only problem is I'm not familiar with anywhere else.

Thanks,
    R

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    You might check Wanamaker Guns on Southeastern in Wanamaker. They are a small store but always have some different old military rifles in stock.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Make a trip over to Port Clinton, OH and visit the CMP North Store...... plenty of M1 types to drool over, and purchase too. Check their web site for hours, and days they are open during the holiday season.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    You might check Wanamaker Guns on Southeastern in Wanamaker. They are a small store but always have some different old military rifles in stock.

Couldn't agree more. I stop by Wanamaker every couple weeks. They don't stock a huge number of guns, but they always have something different. Last time I was in they had a beautiful AK, and a few other milsurp rifles that I could barely resist. Fair prices too. Good luck.

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    in Indy try Karls Gun Bunker, if you want to drive north a while to South Bend/Mishawaka try Midwest Gun Exchange they have a decent selection usually

Top Bottom